War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #3FFC  
Blake: “well, he has told me if that’s any comfort.”

Loki: “don’t worry, he knows you just always forget when you’re busy making googly eyes at tall buff and handsome.”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Greenleaf: “I am certain of that, you have done your clan proud in the face of such cruelty. at the least we now know, those who stayed stay firm. My druid also informed me that i have you to thank for the aid of the catfolk that DID come to our side. I am looking forward to hearing more about any future exploits you may have.”
Anonymous #3FFC
I blush slightly while rolling my eyes. “Haha, You’re hilarious. Well, I got this pie from the bakery and I don’t really know why. Guess I’ll have to throw It away.” I hold up the box while I see Loki’s head, ears, and Eyes all perk up to look up at the box and glass of liquid (I’m thinking milk or MAYBE Alcohol).
Anonymous #3FFC
(Okay!) I lower the box to give to him and as he makes his way to grab It…I pull my hand back up and he rightfully responds with confusion. “Ah! Hold on…”
Anonymous #3FFC
“Alright, Alright…Here” I hand you the box and the bottle, Before then turning to Blake. “Hey, Um…Can you follow me please?” I ask while slowly walking to a door. (I think you know where this is going…Sex If you don’t want to do It, I’ll understand.)
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
I eill try my best sir. I will do what i can to save our people. I ama starhunt. My family is all catfolk and the world we live in. he smiles hoever….I really do need a bathe and some sleep got any hot springs?
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Jyanta you should look into us a little more closer. And if I maybe blunt im sure if you all sure more physical intrest and an interest into our customs the cattos out there eho may have doubt will have thst washed away.

he stretches
Anonymous #3FFC
(Okay!) I lead you into the room closing the door after you walk in. I kiss you passionately, while pressing your body up against the wall. “I distracted Loki for a bit…How long has It been before we properly Loved?” I say too you In between Kisses
Okelkinam12

@Okelkinam12
Minos: “perhaps you will? the neo empyrians have built something impressive looking, but it does not give them joy, and your marriage i imagine is ended as easily as ripping a bandaid off, considering you seem only slightly more fond of him than he of you. as for the children… i hate to speak it out, but would you even recognize each other?”

“…I mostly pity him. Poor boy. Just like me… caged. He also insecure and jealuse.’ She explain.  
She fold her ears, swallowing tears.  
“…No. we wouldn’t.’
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight: “by your leave your majesty.”

Greenleaf: “you hav given me much to think about nyanta, rest up well, your people may need you sooner than anyone here likes.”
Anonymous #3FFC
I chuckle “Noted~ Well, Looks Like you caught me. After months of hunting for the Infamous cat thief, You caught me.” I say to you, While holding your hands. “Please let me go. I’ll do anything for you, ANYTHING!” I say desperately. It’s true, You did have this little cat In your hands…And you could do whatever you want to him.
Anonymous #3FFC
I blush, My dark purple fur turning cherry red “A-Anything for my freedom…” I say, looking up at you. You were looming over me, with a devilous smirk. It was a bit since you had some fun…Some REAL Fun. And this cute little Kitty could help you with that~
Anonymous #3FFC
My eyes widen, Hearing your sweet words. “Of course! Will you let me go after?” I ask, obviously not wanting to leave from this wondrous haven. I slowly strip my clothes away, Making sure you got an eyeful. First, I turned around while I took my cloak away from my body while I then Turned back around to make sure you saw my thin beautiful chest. You lived to look and see, Despite not having any breasts you were still In love. I then slowly start to undo my pants. I was going particularly slow, However. You saw that I was enjoying this, Torturing you making you want me more and more. Was this working? You weren’t sure, but you knew one thing, However. This cat, was yours to toy with.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide