War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
the hunter just gestured to his own sprite which threw up a smokescreen, making tracking hopeless as he had disappeared into the undergrowth.

Midnight: “time to go home, the lynxes are lost… but with my example maybe the sprites can help instead.”
Anonymous #3FFC
I keep my cool, As I say, “Of course, Sir. Nothing but the best for you, Sir.” I was great at lying. It was my job. I made sure that I didn’t do anything to tip Him off. I look back at the guard as He still examines the False gem. He points his finger secretly towards the client. I understood what he meant as I gently smirked at him.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #3FFC  
“okay either that goat is smarter than he looks… or you’re trying to dupe me.”

the guard now seemed alarmed, he probably knew you WOULD pull a stunt like this.

@Okelkinam12  
the smirking minotaur led her through the palace, ending at one of the few rooms not converted for patient care, it had instead become the mess hall.

Minos: “we keep meals light here, i hope that will not be a problem?”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight seemed to reattach and he wasn’t kidding the magic infused water felt like bathing in soda water, but it had a soothing effect on the wounds that was quite immediate. the deed done midnight slunk up to your shoulder.

“better?”
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he breaths out and sighs softly yes sir. thank you for your help. Now to go break the news. We have no allies in the mountains, i doubt we will find any other one. He looks to the dead lynx and sighs
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Too late, i just have some hope a random lynx heard my little feable plea for help. Any would be nice. he begins to make his way home thinking of other people would aid them
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“yes, unfortunately he seems the type to commit to his decisions. meaning it will not be friendly.”

Midnight had brought up getting more sprites to bathe in the magical waters, some of the olders could become a proper kavenzmann elemental, or ice the maechanical mosntrosities of the teslatics.
Anonymous #3FFC
“Trust me, That old goat Was Smart. It took me a bit to figure out how to simply get the damn thing. You’re my favourite client. I would Never try to trick you, Sir.” I say, A tiny drop of worry setting In my stomach.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #3FFC  
with a yell of rage the customer slams the ruby on the ground, and sure enough it was glass.

“try tricking someone dumber you piece of- ACK!”

Blake: “you wanna run, i can just claim you had a partner do that and ran off before i could stop you.”
Anonymous #3FFC
“Thanks Pal!” I yell quickly before BOOKING IT. I slam through the door, Making my way past the guard whom I was not affiliated with. I ran out and up to the rooftops to process what had happened. “I hope Blake’s okay. I should talk to him. If they haven’t already got him.
Anonymous #3FFC
I watch from above on the roofs, smirking as they couldn’t see or hear me. I was sure of that. But I needed to get Blake alone. I had to talk to Him. I looked around for something anything…To distract everyone else…I looked down and to my right to see a small lantern unlit. I jumped down, grabbed It and went back up. I threw the latern away from Blake was to lure the others away.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide