War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Okelkinam12
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Vilinia give it all.  
Happy to express her love to all living.  
She add a kiss to the forehead- to show they aren’t alone in the world
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
the troubled expression of the soldier changes to a smile,he probably imagined that had been his own mother.

it was finally through, no critical cases anymore, she was done for the evening.
Anonymous #3FFC
I pull out the 2nd false gem “I Acquired the gem, Sir.” I hand him the gem. “I hope you enjoy It.” I know I will I think to myself.
Okelkinam12

“…I didn’t knew there were lunch. But… it was so statifying!” Vilinia beaming. Look happy.  
“I helped so many people! It’s my best day i ever had!”  
Her belly rumble a bit. She blush.  
“…sorry for that.’
Anonymous #3FFC
(Hey Cere, Can there be a guard also In the room who Is Ney’s Love Interest?)
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
he felt a tingling as a black wisp detached from him, looking like a light, except not.

midnight: “well, not sure what happens when i become that kind of sprite… with any luc it won’t turn you crazy.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
it flew into the chasm, the chasm crackling with wild untamed energy.

in the meantime you could tell lynx hunters ahd you surrounded.

“unusual for chaser to lose his quarry.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
they close in, their flame sprites looking eager to fight.

Hunter: “two to one, kid, just give up now, no need to get hurt any more.”

sprite: “please don’t it’s been too long since i burnt someone that can scream.”
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
he contemplates and laughs maybe.. maybe…..but at least I am not betraying my own kin the cat spins around quickly using his claws to kick up dirt and ground as he draws his blade
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
the hunter staggers back, the fire sprite surges forward, and is hit by a jet of water, causing it to shriek and flinch back.

Midnight: “mana infused water… it’s kind of… bubbly… but so full of energy that a sprite can make it move. i am Midnight, a water elemental. how do you like me, hotheads?”
Anonymous #3FFC
I hand the client His “Gem” And he snatches It from My hand. While he examines the Gem, I notice a guard In the corner, Making sure everything was fine and I didn’t try anything. We had gotten to know each other, As his boss was one of my more Common clients. He slightly waved and I winked at him, Making him fluster. When we talked, We would sometimes flirt with each other, But We never actually tried to be In some sort of relationship more than friends.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight: “today the catfolk have once and for all splintered, those with the plants, and those against them.”

hunter: “that split happened before you were born, you animated puddle.”

the hunter’s spear splashes through midnight’s body, making him lose cohesion, too many blows like that would see him rendered unable to help.

the flamesprite meanwhile tries to tackle the cat again.

@Anonymous #3FFC  
Client: “excellent this is… wait a minute… hey, this is the gem you took OUT of the display case, right?”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
your blade sure enough deflects his spear but he catches himself.

the flamesprite flares up and tackles midnihgt instead, a hiss sounds out as their clash evaporates a portion of midnights body, but costs the flame dearly too.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
the hunter stumbles back and this time midnight strikes, forming an ice shiv and flying into his throat, causing the flame sprite to flicker out.

Midnight: “hah… good thing it was still dependant on the bond… had we tried that with an older one it would have just been pissed off.”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide