War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
Minos: “yes, it’s time we get you into something mroe fitting the climate.”

he leads her to the palace, sure enough it was busy with patients and caretakers rushing about all over the place.

@Anonymous #3FFC  
“why is it always either too lazy to get up or panic as if my life depends on it with you, can’t you walk normally sometimes?”
Okelkinam12
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

She greet every one she meet with grace. It’s a bit hard for her to forgo her Empyrian noble attitude, even if those the kinder side of them.
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
arriving in what looks to be a head office he quickly has a set of simple robes and a small collection of aprons brought.

“the mother superior will be bringing a few more things later, this is hopefully enough until then.”
Anonymous #3FFC
I Grin. “Hey, This Is how I walk normally! It’s how you’re gonna walk too, Someday!” I Purposefully quickly crept Into the room. “Is this not Normal?” I smirk. (I feel I should mention that Ney saved Loki when he was about 6 after he saw that people were breaking into his house, and had killed his parents. If Ney wasn’t there…He didn’t like to think about what would have happened.)
Anonymous #3FFC
I stood up “Hell yeah.” I didn’t mind swearing. If anything I Encouraged Swearing. “Take this and don’t break It…” I shoved the real Gem Into your hands. “I swear, Raccoon If you break that damn gem…” You know I wouldn’t do anything. You remember one time I said that I would walk through whatever Hell and back to protect you. It was cheesy, but…Weird. He was weird but In a good way.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #3FFC  
“sure, i’ll start packing while i’m at it. escape route hellgate if it’s all the same to you.”

hellgate was the name of the route that left teslania northwards, closing in on cabal controlled towns, but it was generally preferable to the ecclesiasts or the Uruki.
Anonymous #3FFC
“Alright!” I let out a sigh and I put a hand on your shoulder. Oh god, He was going to say some sappy shit. This was his Thing When he was going to say some weird garbage. I pulled In a sharp breath as I got on my knee to get to your level. “Loki…I just wanted to say that…If you die at all while taking the escape route That we rehearsed over 50 times I’ll find a way to bring you back to life and kill you again. Okay?” That wasn’t…Expected. It was a good change a pace.
Anonymous #3FFC
(Do you mind If when I head to turn In the false gem, There’s a love Interest? That’s male?)
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Stilt soldier: “the city alone is as big as Teslania. and it was the epicenter of the eldritch plague… good thing the premier told us where to look.”
“yeah, i don’t want to imagine stepping through this muck for days and fighting off the possessed.”

“You two, no talking. As long as we’re out here, I need you all focused.”

[ 🔊 ] [ 🌧 ]  
full

Passing the waste-outflow into artificial wetlands, the Teslatic group steadily navigate across on a labyrinth of embankments and bridgeways, raised high above extraordinarily-tall grass, bodies of water topped by algal mats, pits of verdant overgrowth, and even the bellows of strange carnivores lurking below.

An eco-engineering marvel abandoned to decay and ruin, seasoned travelers, fringe-architects and archivists all forewarn this waterlogged region teems with manmade caverns, all descending into a dormant underworld of reservoirs, bioreactors, and hydro-dynamos for recycling industrial runoff otherwise seeping down into the continent’s massive Artesian Basin. Had the completion not been cut short by Empyria’s fracturing, it would’ve been a step closer to preserving union of the kingdom, reconciling between two of the most polarized Houses…

Soon, the trek brings buildings of the old capital’s outskirts within sight, seen pierced through the dense fog.
Okelkinam12

Vilinia hurried along, focusing on the love withing hershe wantedto provide.  
At the first case aura cover her hands, as she stroke gently the sick, using her magic to heal.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
Soldier: “a negotiation peace to the plants… not sure if it would have worked but i heard matt was all for it, before the whole fiasco cemented him as anti-magic.”

“don’t wanna imagine what the madness did to those plants down there.”

as they enter the city proper they can all too well imagine, with fleshy growths and teeth haphazardly burst from the ground, some buildings seeming to have come to mockeries of life.

“alright, doublecheck lightning rods and watch distances, we’re officially in hostile territory.”

@Anonymous #3FFC  
@Jinx  
(lots of exposition of crazy technologies, usually not easy to follow but by the second or third read kind of amazing and terrifying. i actually like it)

@Okelkinam12  
his previously labored breathing became easier, his entire posture relaxing, and soon he was well enough along the road to recovery for her to focus on the next, this was to be the next few hours to her, until evening set the sky on fire.
Anonymous #3FFC
@Cerebrate  
After a smirk and a sigh I stand up “Well alright.. Time for me to go.” I walk and stand in front of the doorway. “I’ll be back later tonight! I’ll bring you something! Bye!” I close the door and quickly jump out of the window, as I make my way to where the client said to meet him.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #3FFC  
“see you later, don’t die.”

when you arrived you found a lone figure already waiting. the doorkeeper was to wave you through to the actual meeting place, a slightly dilapidated backroom of a tavern.
Anonymous #3FFC
“Good Evening, Sir.” I said to the lone figure. “I’m pretty sure why we are here. Aren’t we?” I say, standing In front of the figure.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide