War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Anonymous #3FFC
(Oh. Okay. Wanna join me In my Heist? Or something? What’s your character? I’m In the middle of a heist)
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #3FFC  
a few rooms further in you find someone else is still awake.

“to the future of the ferriers, may all children of our family have the skill to keep as we ahve kept, and may the cabal find annihilation.”
Anonymous #3FFC
I Slowly crouched down right by the door In order to hear and look and see Inside. I Slowly peeked into the room to see what was going on.
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #3FFC  
it showed an office, and an old Goat in it, raising his glass to a portrait showing an indeed massive family.

you could also see a case, with oyur target inside it. a large red ruby.

“the artifacts are an investment, premier, and we never part with them for free.”

oh yes there was also a massive tiger leading this country in the room.

“who said anything about free, our walls, our soldiers, even our laws and contracts, all have made sure that as a citizen you could feel safe here.”

“the thieves run free.”

“and all they take is compensated, because they run the charities, and the spy networks. that gem is indispensable to teslania, we can even put on record that it is still your property.”

“the answer stands premier, and i must ask that you leave now.”

a growl is heard and steps approach the door, better get out of sight.
Anonymous #3FFC
I quickly and very quietly duck behind another door getting out of the way of the massive hulking tiger that would snap me In half like a twig. I waited for until he was out of sight to get out.I had made sure to check every room for the the ruby, So I was certain No one was In the room That I had hid In. I once again crouched down by the door and saw Inside to see the old goat still babbling his nonsense and was In the way.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #3FFC  
the tiger stops at the treshold.

“I am returning tomorrow, and i am not going to ask, i will take the ruby, and if i find out you’re trying to trick me, the entire ferrier family will have to figure out how manual labor works, because i will strip apart any and all assets until the real gem is found.”

with that the giant departs.

old goat: “you can take the tiger out of the jungle, but it is always a bad idea… he should have stayed with the treehuggers, maybe then he’d have a better attitude.”

the goat leaves as well, going towards the balcony you had come in from.
Anonymous #3FFC
I examine the situation…I could Slit his throat and push him out…Or! A more Risky assassination, I could stay behind him, Slip poison In his drink and watch him die. After His slow death I could Place Him In his bed and make him look like he was sleeping…So many ways…So little time…What to chose? (I actually am a little stumped…Should I kill Him? Knock Him out? What should I do?)
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #3FFC  
(well, anything happens to a citizen in the city and the thieves get ripped out by the soldiers, which will end charity work and see all outlaws systematically hunted down. i aim to discourage murderhobo play. of course if your character doesn’t actually care for any innocents getting hurt by allmeans cowabunga it is.)
Anonymous #3FFC
(No, I mean…He’s fine with death, But he only sees It as a last resort. I mean, He needs to do this perfectly or he’s gonna fail Him. So, That’s why he was so quick to jump to murder. He needs things to be Perfect)
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #3FFC  
(a perfect thief goes unfound, like a perfect assassin makes it look like an accidental death of his target and only his target.)

(if no one thinks something is up, that is a perfect heist.)
Anonymous #3FFC
(Hmm…I have an Idea! also, Quick question, Do you allow sex? 2nd Question, If sex Is allowed, Are Ahem Intimate sex scenes allowed? Also, Do you allow gay people? Ney Is bisexual and I have been thinking of a few steamy scenes that include males and females…)
Anonymous #3FFC
I make a decision. I need to be as quick and as quiet as possible. Waiting for until the goat looks away from door and then…I bolt Inside! making sure to hold my breath as even ONE small exhale could mean doom, and the loss of Him. I crouched down behind Him. I’m not gonna kill him…Just bruise him up. I don’t want any blood to spill that doesn’t have too… I thought. I then quietly douse a rag with a special liquid I had purchased from a potion seller. He said that It was able to quickly silence someone without harming them. I quickly wrap my arm around his waist, as I put the rag over his nose.
Anonymous #3FFC
(;)also, I have an Idea, where I have TWO glass gems! And I replace the gem with one of them and give the other glass one to whoever wants the gem! Should I do it?) I quietly drag him to the nearest bed and set him Inside. “Shh…Sleep…sleep.” I then quickly bolt towards the gem, picking the lock on the case and marveling at the beauty. “No wonder people want this..”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide