War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Anonymous #3FFC  
Start by making a post introducing your character into the world I ma sure cere will be able to help when he has time yes yes. I cna to but I am not the master of this world if yiy are in the catoflk domain I can help as iknoe almost everything gabout this world’s catfolk
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
Teslania had quickly become a hub for technicians, artisans and craftsmen, built in the urban centres of the heartlands, filled with people and soldiers, all of which have pockets, and even now those pockets jingle with coin, the thieves’ guild was making a killing, and running the charities from it, lest the tigers start a proper crackdown and crack your skulls.

there were a few other rules too of course, one being that no teslatic must be harmed, that all cult activity must be reported and/or stopped, and that if any of these rules are broken you are on your own.
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #3FFC  
it was a warm evening, a lot of folk leaving their windows open, what would they fear in the fortress city? one such place with open windows was the mansion of the ferriers, an old family having long held on to great money, and greater pieces of value, among them a massive gem someone had paid the thieves guild to steal, it should be a clean action, no one even eharing from you as you replace the gem with a glass copy, so long as no one drops it, a perfect ploy.
Anonymous #3FFC
I quickly run across rooftops, Jumping from to another, Not minding any of the other houses that looked almost like jokes. With their windows open, Doors unlocked, And Guards down. They Didn’t matter. I had to keep my focus On one house. I had for weeks, But now…Now was time for action.
Anonymous #3FFC
I jumped onto one last house that was close enough for examination, But far away enough to not draw attention. “Not many guards…Of course these rich assholes don’t have guards all around the damn place. Too much time, but more Importantly, Money.” I Scolded the owners whilst examination as I looked all around the mansion for the right opening.
Anonymous #3FFC
After about 10 minutes of examination, I finally lept Into action. I jumped onto the remaining houses and quickly lept Inside. I was careful not to make much noise as I entered the Mansion. “Now where Is that gem?” Not many people knew what the jewel was. Some say, A ruby. Others an Emerald. I didn’t care. As long as It put money In my pocket, And food In his Stomach. He needed the money more than I did. He needed the food more than I did. This…Was For Him.
Anonymous #3FFC
I slowly checked the door to see If It was unlocked. Not to my surprise, It was. Who locked a door Inside their house?I quietly crept through the hallways, Being as quiet as I possibly could. This was too big a heist to fuck up, I thought to myself.
Anonymous #3FFC
I pass by a closed door that erupting from the room Inside were loud moans. I sigh thinking about both, My lack of love life, and how of course I was unfortunate enough to creep past the master bedroom. Could It be In there? I was wondering If It was, But decided to check every other room before…eugh…That one.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide