War on Empyria [NSFW, Anthro, all species allowed.]

Anonymous #3FFC
Character card:  
Name: Ney  
Appearance: tall and dark furred. He only has one golden green eye, His other covered by cloth. He always wears a Deep Dark blue cloak. He will also always wear his belt full of things that help him steal and help him carry things he steals.  
Race: Cat  
Personality: Deceiving but secretly yearns for a good relationship (Intimate or Non)  
Faction: Nobilian  
Notes: Not really a Bad Person but still a little untrustworthy unless you get to know him/he gets to know you. If you don’t, Hope you like only having your clothes.  
Weapon of choice: Bladed weapons  
Army: Thieves
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Anonymous #3FFC  
(bladed weapons seems like a bit of a broad term… and noblians don’t engage in thievery… unless the method is doing the palpatine on someone and robbing their remains.)

(however once narrowed down, it could explain why he does not really fit among the magic supremacists.)
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
Minos: “that i am in fact not just one of thousands of mercenaries but actually a person of value to uruk. otherwise they would ahve tried getting me to one of their superiors as a war hostage.”
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he wraps the burn bandages around his cuts and grunts holding his side This is fucking wonderful! he grits his teeth and bangs his fist into the tree he is sitting beside I cant lead them back to the clan. I have to do something about these hunters Midnight.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide