Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
We need another GM in the threads.
yall MF’s sucking mah husband dry

S U C C

I’ll see if I have any redeemable ideas laying around but, in terms of quality, I’d be worse than our worst contraptions. This includes the ratling gun :/
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
(Well i was in part talking out loud in part saying how once the aliens are more well known i can think better.

But if i was to bring people on a trip with me, how much of this world have you built
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

holy fug o_0

@Cerebrate  
I just now realized something involving an RPG world PDF I was skimming through yesterday. Essentially, pertinent to the Frontiers & Pioneers thread if implemented there, it’d do three things;

1.) it’d endow the colony with a special resource found nowhere else naturally in the universe, turning the planet setting into a figurative “goldmine”.

2.) it’d further explain why the aliens/rogue bots put a central-hive-mainframe-thingy over in the ultra-cold north, since one of the many utilities of the natural resource is that, besides as ultra-frigid (antimatter safe-preserving level) coolant, it can be directly used as a computing substrate. (it could even explain down to how when Jinx’s character(s) explored the glacier, why the ventilation tunnel entered from was thought to’ve melted in such a bizarre pattern that impeded the spider tank.)

3.) [ optional bonus ] there’s an “exhuman” antagonist involved in this referred part of the RPG module, who’s essentially a rogue mad-scientist in a mutant/cyborg snowbeast body that infiltrates the RPG sub-setting’s lab/colony-hub for victims to use as test subjects (& spare parts).

Not saying RPing should be jumped back into so soon, but I could send the PDF and the relevant page numbers to eventually take a look at if you’d like.  
( on a sidebar, speakin’ of arctic deserts )
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide