Viewing last 25 versions of post by background furry #19375 in topic Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

~%holy fug ^o_0^~

"
%

[
@Cerebrate":](/forums/rp/topics/suggestions-and-bullshitting-thread-venting-etc-nsfw?post_id=10559#post_10559
)  
I just now realized something involving an RPG world PDF I was skimming through yesterday. Essentially, pertinent to the Frontiers & Pioneers thread if implemented there, it'd do three things;

1.) it'd endow the colony with a special resource found nowhere else naturally in the universe, turning the planet setting into a figurative "goldmine".

2.) it'd further explain why the aliens/rogue bots put a central-hive-mainframe-thingy over in the ultra-cold north, since one of the many utilities of the natural resource is that, besides as ultra-frigid ([spoiler]||antimatter safe-preserving level[/spoiler]||) coolant, it can be directly used as a computing substrate. ([spo||iler]it could even explain down to how when Jinx's character(s) explored the glacier, why the ventilation tunnel entered thfroughm was thought to've melted in such a bizarre mpannttern that impeded the spider tank.[/spoiler]||)

3.) ^[ optional bonus ]^ there's an "exhuman" antagonist involved in this referred part of the RPG module, who's essentially a rogue mad-scientist in a mutant/cyborg snowbeast body that infiltrates the RPG sub-setting's lab/colony-hub for victims to use as test subjects (& spare parts).

Not saying RPing should be jumped back into so soon, but I could send the PDF and the relevant page numbers to eventually take a look at if you'd like.
~

%
( on a sidebar, speakin' of "[arctic deserts":](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arctic_desert) )~%
No reason given
Edited by background furry #19375
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

~holy fug ^o_0^~

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/suggestions-and-bullshitting-thread-venting-etc-nsfw?post_id=10559#post_10559
I just now realized something involving an RPG world PDF I was skimming through yesterday. Essentially, pertinent to the Frontiers & Pioneers thread if implemented there, it'd do three things;

1.) it'd endow the colony with a special resource found nowhere else naturally in the universe, turning the planet setting into a figurative "goldmine".

2.) it'd further explain why the aliens/rogue bots put a central-hive-mainframe-thingy over in the ultra-cold north, since one of the many utilities of the natural resource is that, besides as ultra-frigid ([spoiler]antimatter safe-preserving level[/spoiler]) coolant, it can be directly used as a computing substrate. ([spoiler]it could even explain how when Jinx's character(s) visitexplored the glacier, why the ventilation tunnel entered through was fthoundght to've melted in asuch really bizarre manner that impeded the spider tank.[/spoiler])

3.) ^[ optional bonus ]^ there's an "exhuman" antagonist involved in this referred part of the RPG module, who's essentially a rogue mad-scientist in a mutant/cyborg snowbeast body that infiltrates the RPG sub-setting's lab/colony-hub for victims to use as test subjects (& spare parts).

Not saying RPing should be jumped back into so soon, but I could send the PDF and the relevant page numbers to eventually take a look at if you'd like.
~( on a sidebar, speakin' of "arctic deserts":https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arctic_desert )~
No reason given
background furry #19375

~holy fug ^o_0^~

"@Cerebrate":/forums/rp/topics/suggestions-and-bullshitting-thread-venting-etc-nsfw?post_id=10559#post_10559

2.) it'd further explain why the aliens/rogue bots put a central-hive-mainframe-thingy over in the ultra-cold north, since one of the many utilities of the natural resource is that, besides as ultra-frigid ([spoiler]antimatter safe-preserving level[/spoiler]) coolant, it can be directly used as a computing substrate. ([spoiler]it could even explains why when Jinx's character(s) visited the glacier, it was weird howy the ventilationg tunnels wentered through was found to've melted in a really bizarre manner that impeded the spider tank.[/spoiler])

~( on a sidebar, speakin' of "arctic deserts":https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arctic_desert )~
No reason given
background furry #19375

~holy fug ^o_0^~

2.) it'd further explain why the aliens/rogue bots put a central-hive-mainframe-thingy over in the ultra-cold north, since one of the many utilities of the natural resource is that, besides as ultra-frigid ([spoiler]antimatter safe-preserving level[/spoiler]) coolant, it can be directly used as a computing substrate. ([spoiler]it even explains why when Jinx's character(s) visited the glacier, it was weird how the venting tunnels were found to've melted in a really bizarre manner that impeded the spider tank.[/spoiler])

No reason given
background furry #19375

~holy fug ^o_0^~

2.) it'd further explain why the aliens/rogue bots put a central-hive-mainframe-thingy over in the ultra-cold north, since one of the many utilities of the natural resource is that, besides as ultra-frigid ([spoiler]antimatter safe-preserving level[/spoiler]) coolant, it can be directly used as a computing substrate) .

No reason given
background furry #19375

~holy fug ^o_0^~

1.) it'd endow the colony with a special resource found nowhere else naturally in the universe, turning the planet setting into a metaphorficguraltive "goldmine".

2.) it'd further explain why the aliens/rogue bots put a central-hive-mainframe-thingy over in the ultra-cold north, since one of the many utilities of the natural resource is that it can be used as a computing substrate)

3.) ^[ optional bonus ]^ there's an "exhuman" antagonist involved in this referred part of the RPG module, who's essentially a rogue mad -scientist in a mutant/cyborg snowbeast body that infiltrates the RPG sub-setting's lab/coratloriesny-hub for victims to use as test subjects (& spare parts).

Not saying RPing should be jumped back into so soon, but I canould send the PDF and the relevant page numbers to eventually take a look at if you'd like.
No reason given
background furry #19375

~holy fug ^o_0^~

1.) it'd endow the colony with a special resource found nowhere else naturally in the universe, turning the planet setting into a metaphorical "goldmine".

2.) it'd further explain why the aliens/rogue bots put a central-hive-mainframe-thingy over in the ultra-cold north, since one of the many utilities of the natural resource is that it can be used as a computing substrate)

3.) ^[ optional bonus ]^ there's an "exhuman" antagonist involved in this referred part of the RPG module, who's essentially a mad scientist in a mutant/cyborg snowbeast body that infiltrates the RPG sub-setting's laboratories for victims to use as test subjects (& spare parts).

Not saying RPing should be jumped back into so soon, but I can send the PDF and the relevant page numbers if you'd like.
No reason given
background furry #19375

~holy fug ^o_0^~

1.) it'd endow the colony with a special resource found nowhere else naturally in the universe, turning the planet setting into a metaphorical "goldmine".

3.) ^[ optional bonus ]^ there's an "exhuman" antagonist involved in this referred part of the RPG module, who's essentially a mad scientist in a mutant/cyborg snowbeast that infiltrates the setting's laboratories for victims to use as test subjects (& spare parts).

Not saying RPing should be jumped back into so soon, but I can send the PDF and the relevant page numbers if you'd like.
No reason given