Suggestions and bullshitting thread, venting, etc. [NSFW]

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@EclecticInspiration  
full  
I recall that “ESTAR” power chart I found once for electron beams, describing what low-power shots would do to various materials, including every human organ (there’s even numbers for if a beam went thru a dood’s testes, ridiculously enough).

Basically, imagine casted lightning being able to tear heaps of charred flesh out of an unarmored target, then throwing that stuff all across the floor between the caster and the target. The ESTAR thingy also said higher-power shots can send weakening cracks and defects through hard materials, like diamond. So… yeah. Lightning can be some preddy potent stuff. >__>
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
I don’t have that but that all sounds like a Big Oof™ to whoever gets hit  
I try to keep him limited to attacks against large groups of enemies, since Tin Can™(seriously waiting to get him named) is meant to keep said groups busy. Lightning doesn’t royally fug bones, so chain lightning is great.

I’ll need stuff like that for bigger foes tho. Big Bois™ don’t deserve smol, piddly attacks.  
yes-yes, zapping flesh straight off the body sounds good-nice  
%just not on skavey D:%
background furry #19375
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

@Jinx  
I remember a few years ago one of my friends pressed his palm down across my back to fix my spine, since some vertebrae were all crooked n’shit. It worked, but I didn’t like the visceral popping noises tho. Sounds preddy noteworthiless, but I remember it because I got sick a few days later. I think I looked up somewhere and found that chiropractic care might release bacteria or viruses trapped between the joints. least my spine’s not crooked anymore, tho. >_<

@MagpulDynamicPie @EclecticInspiration  
🎶🎹 ’‘gOoD LoRd, WhAt iS HaPpEnNiNg tHeRe’’ 🎼🎵
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
Ok guys, heres the deal. Myself and stephan are taking a week or so break to get our creativity, energy, and otherwise back. Weve been drained and our rp has suffered for it. If we feel better sooner then we will come back sooner, if not, its a week. Either way ill drop in here during the day, he might too.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
i think we make it sound worse than it is here, it’s just, i’m a bit drained on ideas… and i’d kinda like to be a player again sometime.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide