Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate
Zero: Pilot! i have found a tall building i can get into that can provide a wonderful view of the area! it highlights a large tower
Nyanta: Imos, what do you see?
he ready’s himself, pulling out a rocket launcher
you read 6 titans
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt
“looks to be an assault unit, two legions, leading the charge with ion backup, the other two seem to be aerial, northstar… even if i’ve never seen those weapons before.”
Sixxes: “shape analysis suggest those are Tesla orb launchers. scaled to titans that is going to be a lot of pain. advisory warning, the legion units have forgone other equipment for a permanent particle shield in front of themselves, and the ions wear arc projectors, avoid melee range.”
“in conclusion we’re dealing with three pairs of new configurations, Shield captain legions, Arc Ions, and plasma Stars.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate
Nyanta: Oh this is joyice of course! he huffs and pulls himself up a wall onto the roof of a building, the wind starts to pick up and a scanner beeps we have a storm coming in hard! Titans Focus your first waves of attacks on the Arc Ions! they will destroy us weak flesh filled things!
he readys his anti titan weaponry and throws his cigar away Fuck me this will be tough
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt
Sixxes: “particle wall deployed. tactical possibility: analysis suggests shielding on the plasma stars to be inadequate, boosters exposed, a sharpshooter with a charge rifle could in likelyhood cause catastrophic failure in their flight system.”
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@NyantaStarhunt
He moved to the tower with speed, pre charging his railgun.. and by the time he got there he took aim at the North stars, aiming for the boosters as Sixxes had pointed out the vulnerability
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide