Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Imos: “well as it stands i thought about starting up a team of our own, Apex is a cutthroat crew, the marauders are overdependant on militia ressources, vinson dynamics isn’t hiring, the angel city elite is led by a guy that thinks coolant fluid is an essential ingrediant to grog, and ARES… yeah i need no explanation for marder’s butcher club do i? problem is, i am not mission control and i don’t think i could get any other pilots on board.”
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Need I remind you why we are out here to begin with? We have no supplies nor do we have the capabilities to full scale produce Titans. We resort to stealing and making due. If we can hold this planet then we can finally create our own titans, get a good steady stream of batteries and then defense our home worlds
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Imos: “the discussion that goes on and on in circles… there are a number of worlds that have elected protection on the legislative side, the IMC is big enough to have an empire but they can’t legally attack just any world.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“look i don’t MEAN to be ungrateful here, but there’s the rest of my clutch to feed back home and the militiaman salary was not enough for that, as a merc i’ll at least bring home the creds to give my parents a new nest egg, the last one got used up.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Brax Imos. I hate to lose a man but I understand.

We all have to do what we feel is right. And hey as long as you are not gunning to kill innocent people and work against the militia then I will grant you leave.

AFTER your next mission. I cant spare any more pilots right now. Deal?
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
with that he leaves for his room, his good mood having faded.

“every time they notice someone dissatisfied they try the same shaming strategy, as if anyone would fall for it.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
(imos has made up his own mind after a dropship landed on his homeworld and armed men pulled in every fighting age person they could get their hands on.)

he went to the titan bay to check up on sixxes.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
E: For the most part The scorch is a little hesitant but we will get him squared up. We have finished painting Sixxies if you wish. However he keeps requesting an IMC dogtag and helmet decal. Wanted to square that with you
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
If you recall Pilot I asked that My IMC pilot who he served with me for 1150 days, I asked if it would be okay if his dog tag and Helmet be added to my chassis.

sixxes falls silent He was a good friend.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
he turns to the tech.

“that was cleared by me already and i thought i even wrote you guys a note about it. sorry if i forgto but yeah, she wants to honor her first bonded pilot and i figured just because we’re enemies we can still have manners.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
E: I think its sweet. What was his name sixxes

she produces a hologram of his name and his dog tags/helmet.

They say us Titans have no feelings. My tenur with Captain James Lattimore taught me different. Thank you pilot. And thank you Engineer Bruce

he sticks his thumb up
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide