Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate

@EclecticInspiration  
Nah the rat is fine.

Brax: when Benko shows up he nods to him and clears his throat alrigth, we are sending you back down there tomorrow. We have recevied reports of this unknown titan group meeting up in what looks like an abandoned mining town. GO down and investigate, if you encounter trouble you are allowed live fire and all combat. YOu will have your titans, consider this your first real mission.

Any questions
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
You will be dropping with your titans, however when you drop, you will all be a little seperated. We cant risk you dropping all onto another ice plane. WHen you drop, contact the Brax and let us know you have touched down, we will then send everyone a point to meet back up before proceeding to the Town.

Your primary objective is to secure any and all data that you may find in that town, about this new group, the IMC and this planet. All the info helps.

If you encounter trouble, like i said, you are allowed weapons free. THis town is also on stable ground so no worry about ice breaking away.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
Brax Yes actually but that chip wont let us access him. They have been together a long time…it might not even be a militia chip.

But the real problem is he has metal shrapnel all through his back. He wishes you the best of luck
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Midnight: “killing, nah you do plenty of that without assistance, i’d just become the single most uncooperative starship in the galaxy… and maybe start blasting that ice ball everyone seems to want.”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Lovense - Hands Free!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide