Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Coriolanus  
with a loud crackling boom sneds mechanical parts everywhere and his large gun slams into your titan

@Cerebrate  
the large explosion rocks you and rhe ion

Sixxes Pilot if we can regain our footing faster than this ion we cna swiftly take him out!
background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@NyantaStarhunt  
Sliiiiiiiiiding across the ground from the impact, Odalisque grabs and checks to see if the offending predator cannon is still usable, looking at it’s ammo bin and feed.

Indra: “🎵 The ammo drum’s connected to the; flexi-chute 🎵, the flexi-chute’s connected to the; de-linker 🎵, the de-linker’s connected to the… 🎵”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
as you regain your self the ion begins to open fire on yoy as it lays on the ground  
Sixxes taking heavy shield damages.

@Coriolanus  
the ronnin dash teleports to the side opening fire with his shot gun sending some sword slash beam things your way

@Praedyth  
Two ronins and an Ion remain
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@NyantaStarhunt  
Seeing as the Ion was taken care of, he went to help Odalisque, dashing twice towards the Ronin before now firing two rounds at its main arm for the sword, hoping to disarm it so he can use the harpoon
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@Coriolanus

@NyantaStarhunt  
Seeing as one was distracted by Odalisque and the second one was firing forcing him to stay on the move, he thought ahead and fired at the second one, rapidly following up with a harpoon on the second shot as he dashed around the other
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Praedyth  
the ronin is hit by your first show however bit manages to avoid your Harpoon strike as it ricochet off its arm

@Coriolanus  
you have emerged behind the one that Zeke is currently fighting

@Cerebrate  
the battery on your back sixxes looks at you and gives you a thumbs up Pilot I think we are an excellent pair.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
(Dont you worry your little snake snoot.)  
Sixxes Well sometimes the AI can be a little easier pilot. From my experience actual Sentient Pilots are deadlier by 67%
Cerebrate
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“hmm. i’m not convinced that data doesn’t introduce a certain bias, even if it makes sense considering the militia keeps holding on despite ever increasingg IMC numbers… at some point we ought to make the frontier not worth it, right?”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide