Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Coriolanus  
Anti radiation clean up basically and pain medication. Your blood should be cleared of all rads you may have encountered. Sounds like you also have some blast damage from the boom. Hm

@EclecticInspiration  
he chuckles and softly hits your shin with a reflex hammer
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Demonic Doggo
@NyantaStarhunt  
After having spent a while behind everyone due to another one of those states occurring as he was about to head out, he got his ass in gear and went to engineering and delivered BT-1252’s core, hoping despite the damage it works eventually… and then headed straight for medical, almost tripping due to how fast he moved to catch up, but he managed to break his fall and roll with assistance from his ribbons
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@NyantaStarhunt  
(Not just a normal jab, no they welcome you to london with that needle)

He smiled a bit “I may have only injured my nose.. as i forgot my improvised jump pack doesn’t exactly set you down lightly after it kicks in” he laughed a bit “Apart from that i pulled a few muscles “
background furry #19375
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@NyantaStarhunt  
“I was nearby the explosion, but behind some rock, or ice I think. And of course, sealed on nearly all sides by metal.”

“If it’s blast fatigue, miss, I can still breath alright. No coughing up blood either… what should I do about my gut, though?”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide