Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“thanks, see if you can get the wounded there safely, i’ll see about the rides.”

with that he makes his way over, mainly to get some more practice with the jumpkit in.
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Demonic Doggo
@NyantaStarhunt

@Cerebrate  
Hoping that he could find anything to help the others he returned to that area to see if he could scavenge any equipment from the dead, hell if he found more jump kits, ammo, or even stronger weaponry and batteries life would be easier for them all
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
“It’s green flare smoke, unless you cram it down your throat it does not a thing to any living being. not everything is a high tech wonder beyond mortal understanding indra, sometimes a flare is just a flare.”
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@Coriolanus  
Whilst Odalisque was still moving, Zeke yeeted the pulse blade over her to catch the rope on any part that he could so he can climb up without having to use his “ribbons”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“Whoa- fuck that, man. Flares and smoke are different, but green smoke smells the best.”

(If you think I’m fuggen around with this, I want ye to bare in mind green smoke from smoke grenades consists mostly of sugars. It smells/tastes the best)
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@NyantaStarhunt  
He looked at 1337 and said “I mean while he may not be able to do it yet due to the lack of a link. You might be able to do so as you know what your actually doing… And I don’t know if I made any sense because I forgot to bring more than one coffee with me to make up for not sleeping
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
nyanta gets up and coughs. lets get off this ice planet for now eh?

As the drop ships land and soliders come out to help get everyone inside. The titans get attached to the larger pick up ships and Kilos is ‘handcuffed’

Kilos oi easy
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide