Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

CometTail
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

@NyantaStarhunt  
“Understood.”

He nodded, climbing up a bit until he reached a hole that allowed him to view the entire area and some distance in front of them with the Northstar, wobbling a bit bit enacting the scope and looking through it on the viewport
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@CometTail  
1337: Trooper I am detecting gun fire and multiple titanfall in the vicinity the call came from. 3 titans of IMC class. However their are four I can not renconginze. They are not Apex Predators

he shows a scan and you see a tone Titan Obliterate an IMC titan

1337: Correction There are 2 IMC pilots remaining
background furry #19375
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Without wasting time any longer with talking, and sick of the officer’s indolence enforced upon others, Odalisque charges forth piloted by Indra, looking to save the surviving two IMC titans.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
the cat charges foreward and upwards climbing up the hole with the rest of them climbing g onto the northstar

Audrey power up your laser cannon.

1337: you are engaging a Tone with enhanced tracking rounds and explosive payloads. A scorch with a flamethrower and fire bombs. Two legions. Be safe pilots.  
his cannon powers up

as the shark moves closer a tone shot whizzes over nearly slamming into imos
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
with a yell he lets go dropping into the snow.

Imos: “oof… alright they are not militia either, time for some improved laser surgery.”

finding cover he brings his charge rifle to bear, the beam lancing towards the tone.
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt @Praedyth  
[ 🎶 ]  
Reaching near to the IMC titans, Odalisque kneels behind a rockface for cover, while the onboard verniers and main thruster begin firing up again.

“Things’ll be a bit hectic up there Zeke, I need you dismounted in cover; I’ll be going for that Tone first so I’m bound to take a few hits, but I need those legions distracted, and that Scorch, well… I need that fucker dead!
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@Coriolanus  
“I’ll rip the fuckers battery out… after i hijack it of course to take the legions out or distract… i’ll just need enough of a distraction so i can rip the the emergency hatch open”
background furry #19375

@Praedyth @NyantaStarhunt  
“Dammit, Zeke!… I’ll get you close, just hold on tight to the empty sword rack back there!”

Once whether he’s secured himself aboard or dismounted, Odalisque bolts forth from cover, beelining toward the Tone first to begin the gatecrash; prepared to slap away and block incoming 40mm rounds and missiles with her sword, while dodging aside via sudden lateral boosts from anything too intense, particularly any of the spicy artillery the Scorch throws in the meantime.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Praedyth  
“dangit the scorch is gonna be the top problem if it melts apart the icecap… wait a minute… i got it.”

he had strapped a battery to himself earlier during their looting party and now it was time to use his skills, namely, making intricate technology die screaming. he was going to field rig an atomic rodeo battery to take the scorch out of the equation the hard way… the landing… well there had been a couple dead pilots, so he hoped a not properly calibrated jumpkit still worked for him.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
yoy successfully find a proper jump kit and are able to attach it to yourself

Nyanta: I am nit in favor if breaking the ice caps but if you lit want to do then fine.

the sound if legions weapons spinning up is heard then a burst of bullets slam into the Rock face sending rocks everywhere

the tone starts to fire at the ground close to your titan. You are being locked onto

the ice is heard cracking
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt  
Odalisque boosts forth to close the rest of the distance, pulling the Tone’s 40mm rifle aside by the barrel while cleaving off in two swipes its supporting hand, gripping forearm, & both acolyte ordinance pods. She then quickly pries the disarmed titan’s cockpit open with the sword, reaching in & squeezing the pilot’s head like a grape between her thumb and index…

Stepping back, she jams the captured 40mm’s barrel into the unarmored cockpit & fires, then uses the resulting limp metal body as a short-term shield, moving to the nearest concealment while depleting the rest of the captured rifle’s mag, roughly aiming the shots at the legs of the two legions.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Preparations done imos breaks into a sprint and slide, closing the distance while the scorch paid more attention to odalisque, then jumped to climb it, hoping they did not have the zappy smoke ready.

“got some special juice for you, hope you like it hot.”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide