Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

background furry #19375
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@EclecticInspiration  
Indra: %“I’m not sure if I’m okay with this now…”%

Shuddering back on the ground soon after being uprighted, the shark uninjured but with his limbs practically jelly, Odalisque looks back to the unnerved Indra, then grabs him, ensconcing the now half-willing ad hoc pilot within its open cockpit before continuing to search for more salvageable batteries, and possibly any intact swords or titan-firearms.
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Demonic Doggo
@Coriolanus  
He looked at odalisque after snapping out of one of those moments again, but having remembered how it acted all he said “I fuckin like this things style”
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@NyantaStarhunt  
He then looked at the catto and said “Judging by the fact it just gained a battery, and its size and type… if it does anything that most likely wont do anything to it, and it most likely had its shield generator kick started if it has one”
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Praedyth  
“that wasn’t a real battery but a pile of electric scraps indra scraped together, she can’t be operating at over 10%, the tendrils came from her own emergency supply… and a thunderbolt eats sheilds for breakfast and the near busted hull for lunch.”
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
@NyantaStarhunt  
He now moved a bit and just put water into the bag to the fill line and waited for a few minutes, and then put the soup in to let it heat up, and after having done that he ate the bar he had
background furry #19375

[ 🎶 ]  
The titan continues rummaging through the wreckage, remaining docile, though hard to tell if it’s truly obedient, or merely disregarding the high-strung crunchies and northstar as merely non-targets… As it salvages, pulling with sickly black filaments every form of energy capacitance it can from scrounged bots and titan-husks, it begins to leave a trail of reapt refuse in wake.

The surface of its hull begins to visibly reknit and smoothen itself, able to apply sufficient electric current across the plating… Soon discovering a ruined Ronin-chassis as well, Odalisque pries it’s one cleaver-like sword from the dead titan’s locked grip, then sheathes it away upon one of two large scabbards across it’s back.

Content with a suitable weapon now in it’s possession, across it’s body the main and vernier thrusters, as well as ‘diversion-ports’ for auxiliary power then all proceed test-igniting, creating banshee-like screeches and wails as they fire up within the cave.
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt  
Indra:  
full

The titan swings around, one pair of arms concealing the open cockpit, while the second higher pair adopt a threatening posture… before suddenly relaxing. Odalisque then kneels, letting Indra disembark dozily.

Odalisque: “Officer Nyanta did say to ‘stand down’, or an order of relaxation of status from alert or operational posture. I was merely repairing and rearming myself from sub-par capability, then turning thrusters over to run diagnostics; the overall standing order of this mission is salvage and rescue.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Coriolanus  
the cat is busy tending to his ears and MOOOP Fuking christ warn me next time before you make that noise. I git them sensitive ears

(Like that one time in pathfinder i almost went deaf when a banshee screamed. My little cat ears hurt ,_, )  
I know what the mission is! And for now we have to wait for the storm to clear before we can get put.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus

@NyantaStarhunt  
Imos: “little reminder, with friendly tactical assets around you are fully permitted to rest your own reserves and ask us for assistance. You are a tool, like any synthetic lifeform, but you are also more than that, a blade that wants to cut, and that is terrifying.”
background furry #19375

@NyantaStarhunt  
(irl I can’t stand the sound up-close of compressed airhoses, or even coduroy or ice-frost being scratched. It’s like bad ASMR that gives me shivers. ^>_<^ )  
(& just when I thought I got used to airhoses this week, yesterday as I unhooked an extension, the thing nearly blew my eardrums out with a bang. >___<)

As Indra is about to collapse, the titan catches him, holding the shark upright with one hand.

“Apologies, I will forewarn if operating my engines in your vicinity in the future. Indra and I will now remain at ease and idle until ordered otherwise.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
“oh yeah, we’re also not wearing adequate pilot helmets, the militia models are not a good match for the acceleration sounds of a titan, especially when you have a history with compressed air, like indra does.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
“other titan, the rest are just salvaged cores… i can see about your canopy but you probably have anti rodeo systems on your hull, i’m gonna need to ask you to keep those inert.”
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate @NyantaStarhunt  
Odalisque: “With enough charge now, my hull’s thermokinetic discharge panels are operational, their purpose being to intercept incoming fire. Also, my engine’s inner-workings are unknown to me, but the last incident with militia technicians attempting to reverse engineer me resulted in a cone-shaped pressure field anomaly emanating from myself into them, exerting over 6,000 newtons of force for .003 seconds. Both the thermokinetic discharge paneling and this unknown anomaly could instantaneously kill anyone in my vicinity, if accidentally triggered…”

Indra, looking back toward Odalisque: ಠಿ_ಠ

Odalisque: “…That is a joke. Deactivating reactive defenses.”

Indra: “Right.”

The titan then recovers it’s canopy from the ground, brushing off the rubble it’d placed over it.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Coriolanus  
imos grabs his tool kit.

“sounds like a kinetic blast as a core function, that’s a surprise, i figured they gave you and advanced sword system to fit with the melee focus.”
background furry #19375

@Cerebrate  
The titan lowers two right arms down to Imos, giving him a ramp to step up upon, while releasing Indra to also hold the canopy up and steady where it would go back onto.

“It is; the artificial myomer-fibers in my limbs can be overcharged temporarily for extra cutting power. I believe what they were tampering with instead was how my engine provides the thruster drives with propulsion. Whether this is an intentional choice in my design or not, it leaves my innermost workings, engineering-wise, as a black box.’’
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide