Standby For Titanfall! (NSFW)

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Coriolanus  
Benko slaps his shoulder, “good job,” before hurrying to get to work.

@NyantaStarhunt  
“Kelos- no, stay with me, buddy…” Carefully, the ratt begins removing him from the Titan with extra care not to disturb the neck much or, preferably, at all. He lies him down on the ground. From here, he’ll place deliberate tourniquets on each leg (1 per leg) closer to the wounds so he can get the blood trapped in the thighs back into circulation, and once he’s confirmed the pulse is gone below the tourniquets, he’ll remove the hasty ones up by the crotch. “No, shock is alright- he’s laying down, and I can elevate his legs. I need a blanket though. But I can’t fix broken ribs. He’s breathing so he’s at least got one lung working- he’ll live, even if he’s fucked-up right now.”  
The ratt takes a second to inhale deep…count to five…exhale…count to four…  
“Alright,” he mutters, then gets sweeping the rest of the body for blood. “Kelos- how’re you feeling, bud? We moved you- things are looking up, yeah?”
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@EclecticInspiration  
he looks around with his eyes and nids holy hell….you know he looks up tot he sky its a beautiful day up there… never thought i would see it again. All things considered doc. I feel ficking great

blazes eyes focus on benko and his pilot You are militia forces. However I am happy you have upheld my mission  
(We shluld pause to let the others read heh
background furry #19375
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

@Praedyth  
The shark is heard nearby, kicking over a desiccated, frost-bitten body, then stamping down on its neck to more-easily recover it’s ID tags. He then proceeds to remove the IMC corpse’s helmet, appraising it’s mostly-intact exterior, but then tossing it away as he sniffs the inside that’d been holding a partly-decayed skull.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Imos, having not become aware of their attempts to save the last living IMC pilot had finished dismounting the head, quietly thankful that the monarch design was lifted right from the vanguard class, meaning the whole thing could be taken off withough opening the chassis. that done he also looked to extract a hopefully intact IMC Sigint device from the ex-pilot’s helmet, which would allow him to actually eavesdrop on the IMC fellows.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@NyantaStarhunt  
“That’s great…keep thinking about that.” He’ll elevate his legs and toss a space blanket over him. It’d be ideal to get him off the ground so he doesn’t get cold but this will have to do. He’ll surely be fine, anyways…  
“Uhh…Blaze, you know him. You two can talk and stuff. I doubt we’ll get a medivac down here so he can just leave with us, I suppose.”

@Coriolanus  
(just blazed through the campaign and that spot’s a yikes >.> these guys are assholes liek wtf doods)
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
oh yea  
_with the monarch safely attached to you and thr comme link attached you get static at the moment  
Nyanta: good idea

@EclecticInspiration  
blaze begins to talk statistics with his pilot  
Kelos hey rat he grabs his arm thanks. I kmow not everyone likes us. another big cough and wheeze
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he nods his head even still. Do not think little of the grunt you face on the battlefield. Think little of the man ordering his troops.

he sighs rhis titan had a core?
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he nods and meows out softly interesting very interesting. Well you can hold onto that core

it crackles over imos radio that IMC are on the way with intent to retrieve bodies
CometTail

@Cerebrate  
(Just needed to clear my head. I’m good now!)

**The bird is around a corner, away from everyone else, searching through a pile of snow and ice for anything noteworthy **
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide