Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
amy looks them over and sighs.

“one of the best of his series… you know the saying “just because it’s a garden world it doesn’t mean it’s a picnic?” if he’d be functioning this all would be as easy as a camping trip for us.”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
“not him directly, but his AI and Sada, Omega and JAde all come from the same encoder, it was the plan all along, the effort of my family to colonize, would be spearheaded by him… you’ve done well today kitty, we know our situation with the locals, and the environment.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Jinx  
“I’m not worried about it. Ammunition is always for those inside, and outside, we have a perimeter set up with armed men. But you may want to make sure the mechs are reloaded, yes, if they haven’t been already. I sent…someone to handle that…I confess I’ve not been on top of those like I ought to be. You and the others’ guns may be personal, but ammunition is my business, as well as those I have taking care of the armory in my absence. We ought to be alright.”
NyantaStarhunt
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he sprints outside and looks up his eyes filling and reflecting the stars. Almost as if a map is forming in his head. His eyes shine softly as he smirks and breaths out been too ling since i have seen a new sky!!!

he takes off in a direction toward the structures
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
the perspective couldn’t be more different, FTL travel tended to make a difference.

it was quickly getting cold though, the temperature in freefall with the sunset, the planet was apparently not just having 420 days a year, but also in a stable winter orbit meaning even at the equator it would be a massive forestland and anywhere else varying degrees of snowed in.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Jinx  
“Very good. If you have any concerns, I’m always all ears. I think I’ll be…down in the armory for a few hours. Might service one of my new guns a bit if I brought it. Do you need anything?”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide