Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
(I’m back now! Thank y’all. Faith in “multiplayer RP”: hesitantly restored)

@EclecticInspiration  
@Cerebrate
“I’m standing right here,” she crosses her arms, “and I’m not that bad. Complicated things allow more points of failure and tech is very complicated. We’ll be ready for anything nevertheless.”

“I’ll plan for defenses for when we land. Now do you want me to tell the recruits or do you want to? Any vague plan to retake control would be appreciated.”
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
Amy: “we need to make most of the assessment on site, did the first wave get interrupted? have they been hard at work and we land on a half finished base? did they never even get started? too much uncertainty for a solid plan but put the rookies through the paces, it’s not completely out of the question we’ll need them combat ready.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“We’ll start our perimeter around the ship and fan out from there; everything else is a matter of dealing with it as it comes. My plan about that is concrete; I just hope we don’t have any special cases. My bother is that if we’re dealing with rogue AI, it’ll be hard to decide between shooting or trying to…recapture them. They were sent first for a reason, after all. I don’t like it but I think we’ll manage.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
“if the reptiloids around Imos that lead them are still active they probably just unionized and will have a list of demands ready. if they are no longer active… we’ll see what they have to say after we fixed that.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Jinx  
“It’d be nice to not have to use those, but at least we have those at our disposal. I’m a bit disgruntled we have active PMCs aboard, however.”

@Cerebrate  
“I’d be happy to aid in the potential search and rescue, and I’m sure my men will as well. This’ll be messy but I’m confident we can handle it.”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
Amy: “you are the executive authority on that colony, general, minister of defense, call it what you like, the mercs work technically for me, but are under your command, besides, many of them are veterans, maybe even familiar faces?”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
“Sada, no need to overdo it, a distrust towards synths aside Riggs has shown to be the best i could possibly ask for and you know i ask for a lot.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“Probably not but I’m not the one that picked these folks, either; who knows. I’d doubt they and I have many similarities in background. I appreciate the praise but if you two are done with me, I have but one question…make it two, actually. Then I shall leave you two to it.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Jinx  
@Cerebrate  
“I need to know my rules of engagement; I use as much discretion as I can and I don’t consider self-defense bad but I’m probably harsher than you are. I guess this’ll change as we go and I should probably just wait until we find out what we’re dealing with, if anything- it could be weather-related,” she speculates. “I guess, uh…are the locks on-board RFID-based? I’m not nitpicking or raising a security concern- I genuinely just need to know for my own purposes.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Jinx  
@Cerebrate

“That’s fantastic,” she says, actually sounding happy about it and not sarcastic, her tail even wagging a bit. “For me, anyways. Much appreciated. We’ll talk rules of engagement after we learn what the problem is; everything before then will be mimmic law enforcement: self-defense and threat-neutralization if it comes to that.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“I don’t know what that’s supposed to mean in relation to the question, though. I mean…don’t get me wrong- I’d love if this place were the perfectly impenetrable stronghold I’ve never experienced before, but it doesn’t answer the question.”

(as an actual security enthusiast and (hopefully)future penetration tester, I can make assumptions about the quality of the locks if you rlly want >.> but I figured I’d leave it down to you, because you’re sooper cool, mang)
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
(we’re talking a colonizer spaceship that has to deal with foreign bacteria, and all the fun things those do to immune systems of both brought along plant and animal life or the colonists themselves and hails from an age where medical scanners were of the quality and quantity to be mounted on all airlocks.)

Amy: “i cannot tell you the rules of engagement unless i make a broad statement like “keep the colonists save””
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide