Frontiers and Pioneers (sci-fi, NSFW(violence,possible teases), robots)

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
It’d be a little bit of time but the response “On my way” would come through and, within the next few minutes, Riggs could be identified heading there in practical albeit semi-formal clothing, quite foreign compared to her usually being seen in her uniform.
EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“I mean I always have recommendations…but I’d really, really, really like to be back into the fun stuff. I’m tired of armed babysitting and boring security detail,” she admits with doggo ears cocked back.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“Not so, not so. See- you’re not a baby. Maybe you could be someone’s baby,” she teases, “but you’re no helpless babe. And knowing Nyanta, this won’t be in the city, and babysitters don’t usually fend-off oversized dogs.”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide