Beach party RP (Keep it PG13 SFW)

Beau Skunky

Chunky funky skunky
Skunky is throwing a beach party, and anyone and everyone is invited!
In this random RP, take a break from your epic adventures, relax, sunbathe on the beach, show off your bod’ in your skimpy swimsuit, (even if you’re ugly, skinny, or fat, we won’t judge… much j/k lol) go swimming, collect seashells, play volleyball, go surfing, search for riches with a metal detector, go fishing, build sandcastles, stage or enter a contest, or a hotdog eating competition, spark a romance, (Though, keep things somewhat tame, and SFW. A little spicyness is ok) do whatever you like, it’s a party!
Now to get prepared!
(An overweight, male, skunk wearing an ill-fitting orange tank top, sandles, and red swimtrunks with a stretched out yellow happy face on the rear wheels a barbeque kart up.)
Let’s see… Barbecue check… Balloons… Food… Snacks… A beach ball… Snacks… A stereo music player… Snacks… Towels… Food… Outhouses… Fishing equipment… Fireworks for the evening… Food… Snacks… Snacks… Spare swimsuits… Snacks… Snacks… Snacks… Aaaand… Snacks.
Hmmm… (Rubs his double-chin) I think I should get more food and snacks… (Orders more on cellphone.)
Oh, hello! (Addressing the next random poster.)
I didn’t see you there! Welcome to Skunky’s Beach Blast party! I’m still making preporations… And well… Nobody has shown up yet, but make yourself at home!
Okelkinam12
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Okelka was a shortstack thick-fat female antro pony and was quite purple and pink-ish hair.
(I guess like my avatar but better drawn. lol and more exgarated).
She wore her yellow sundress that didnt fitted her that well anymore.
“..H hey.” she said shyly.
“…Thank you. How.. can I help?”
Beau Skunky

Chunky funky skunky
Oh, sure you can help. Thank you! Oh, I’m Skunky, pleased to meet you.
(Shakes her hand with his chubby hand/paw.)
Can you set up some of these?
(Hands her a beach umbrella)
You can place this on that table over there. There’s more umbrellas over in that box. Just place them in each table. There’s only 20 so it shouldn’t be long. They aren’t very heavy either.
I can’t pay you, buuuut after the party is over, you can take any leftovers you want, and keep an umbrella or two.
You look like a food lover like me hehe… Oh, er, uh, not saying you look fat, or anything… Heh. Sorry.
Okelkinam12
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

“Okelka.” she shyly shake Skunky’s hand
“I- I mean.. my name is Okelka. Yeah.” she introduce herself akwardly.
“S-sure.” she start placing the umbrellas.
“Paying me? What? Nooo… Ah?’
she blush a bit and look at herself.
“I was never thin but this vacation did a number on me.. I guess.. that alright.. I am who I am… so.. how did you get this idea?’
Posted
Link
Anonymous #F0D0
Deletion reason: Spambot
Beau Skunky

Chunky funky skunky
Just thought it’d be fun for everyone.
And don’t worry I’m a bit chunky too, chunkier then you even. Hehe so no need to be embarressed.
You can feel free to use the music player while you set those up, or use anything around here if you want too.
Okelkinam12

“Thank you, you are very kind. So maybe something more upbeat?” and she change the music.
“…So maybe we can dance a bit?’ she offer
Okelkinam12

“Oh. Thank you. Of course just a little bite.. until more people arrive.”
she start with few cookies.
“So.. how did you arrange all of this?”
Posted Report
Beau Skunky

Chunky funky skunky
@Miakosl
Ah, thank you. You’re welcome to contribute to the party, and bring anything you want.
Your food looks delicious, may I try some?
@Okelkinam12
It wasn’t too hard. Got permission from the beach owners, set up a few things, and such.
Posted Report
Beau Skunky

Chunky funky skunky
Oh, I found a seashell. I wonder if I can listen to thd ocean with it.
Holds it up to his ear, only for a crab to grab it. OUCH!
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
“You should be more careful pal! Crabs are greedy for both money and bloodshed. I can relate.”
A parrot with an eyepatch named Kosmas said somersaulting my way toward you.
“Sorry, I used to work at the circus.”
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
With pleasure!
Does it to a crab. It turned out to be a giant crab. And he is not happy.i sommersault and the crab sommersaults too and we had an epic battle.
But I need your help to stink him or I will be enslaved? Y9u care right?!
Cosmas-the-Explorer

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
My life and the lives of my imaginary family, their friends and nation is on the line! This isn’t time to think of your pride!
Ahhhhh!!!
Gets picked
Argh argh argh You will me much money! You will work at the Krusty Krab as indentured servant!
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide