Armello: fate of Kings and Heroes [NSFW,violence]

Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
he gives a raspy growl, he had seen so many better days at this point he had lost all humor.

Matt steps up to kae, slipping her something from under his mantle the wyldstone.

whisper: “for armello.”
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
Lord Tau, i am a force of the Wyld. You know this. Yet youve allowed me into your throne room, why?

shyanne was right behind the throne, in perfect position, and oreo was nearby ready to bring in the other stones
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
“true enough, no doubt barnaby will waste no time running all the way to the capital with the story of what happened.”

@Jinx  
Tau: “the… rot…”

another growl as he staggers to his feet, then straightens up, Lion’s fang, a weapon without compare, raising into the air.

“will… take you!”

he lunged at her, before the surrounding kingsguards could even process what was happening.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
(It’s embarrassing to admit but I’ve become quite attached to this character _)

“Wouldn’t feel bad going there and ending him, but for now, we wait until told otherwise. I feel tempted to head there anyways, just so we are ready, but I suppose that isn’t necessary…”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“She- what, she is? Ho boy…might not be the best time, then.”

(It makes a lot of sense. We know our characters better than anyone else could ever fathom. We know their past, their struggles, and how they’d handle certain things. It’s a level of intimate knowledge you’d never get with someone else, except these aren’t real.)
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
he was quickly impaled by her extra legs, her magic keeping the sword away. The wyldstone was shoved into his chest next, oreo running in and shoving the rest in as shyanne came from behind and lopped the lions head in two, then clean off his neck
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
the impalement had done nothing to slow him and even with her magic his blade kept moving, the final shoves causing his blade to surge forward and barely avoid taking off her head, it would leave an impressive scar however.

the stones were doing their work, the king would die free of the rot, and bereft of his head. the guards were now surrounding them, but they were unsure what to do.

Matt: “the king is dead. his madness ended, and the wyld has aided the new champion. anointed by the wyld itself, Hail Queen Shyanne!”

now they sprung into action, namely their famed chest salute.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
kae gently set the king down, her scar lit aflame in green fire, it attempting to heal quickly

Shyanne: guardsmen, i know the timing is odd, but i require you to enforce this change with me, then we may lay the king to rest fully.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
Matt: “i took the liberty of filling the throneroom with guards that agree he had to vacate the throne, in whatever way necessary. we’re with you.”

Oreo: “huh, kitty went all in betting on you, mylady.”

(and i gotta go now, good night everybody.)
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
with the bandot army arriving, and true to the agreement bending the knee, the capital was quickly locked down, warding stones being placed, temporarily at the insides of the city walls, elyssia would see about integrating them or carving wards into the walls, over time.

reports come in of a sizable strike force of the wolves, led by their prince thane, following the call. a troupe of the bears under Brun was also set to arrive shortly… finally a report that the rabbits had sent a force, though much smaller than would be expected.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
over all her forces were massive, and could hold the castle no matter the assualt, but what concerned her was the Uberhenge and its defenses
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
Name: Kalia  
sex: Female  
Species: Crocodile  
Appearance: [warning, NSFW] warning, NSFW  
About 7’6”, if shes wearing clothes at all she wears steel battle armor.  
Clan: Dragons  
Main way of fighting: a large hammer, or using her powerful claws, teeth, and tail.  
Notes: absolute powerhouse in battle, and extremely intimidating. Works alone usually. One will find her in the swamps or the dragon clans own hold.
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
(I don’t have to imagine it :P I can see it here and I’m really feeling it. It succ. It’s like being a parent.)  
(speaking of being a parent, Nova still needs a daughter -_-)

@Jinx  
(She looks good. Might finally be something to take this burden- my rat was never supposed to last this long, after all.)
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
(we’ll figure something out there.)

@Jinx  
she was right to be concerened, reports came in of marauding bands tearing the countryside asunder, not to mention apparently a plague had broken out to the east, no doubt the work of the worm.

@Jinx  
(i can just picture her and Agniya comeing to blows regularly what with their similar fighting style and the massive age difference.)
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
(good-good)

@Jinx  
(A surprise; I half-expected a usurper. Nevertheless, she’s still got a fare share to do- had I known I were going to act as some “final boss” instead of a once or twice-off challenge, you’d’ve gotten a dedicated fighter without rot.)

(It’ll be a little bit until I get home. Lunch is over in ~10 minutes and I leave an hour after that.)
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Jinx  
Elyssia, and the recently arrived Rabbit engineers were hard at work on the palace walls, there was not enough time to cover the circumference of the capital yet, but the castle would offer the populace safety, and would soon be put to the test as a murder of Banes was spotted heading directly for them.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide