Armello: fate of Kings and Heroes [NSFW,violence]

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“It shouldn’t be too bad- wait, we’re where?” She raises a fuzzy brow.

I’m assuming bits of her armor or all of it has been removed just for cinematic purposes.  
I should’ve described it prior -_-
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
the eastern swamps were a large moor, surrounding Dragonshold, it was practically unassailable by thise alone already, the clans back then had to call upon immense magics to freeze the mire solid and fight on that, the environment also cost many who traverse it their strength, excepting the reptiles.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
hours later upon arrival and in secrecy shyanne is deposited from oreo, and subsequently returned to size.

Ok, keep to the plan, ill be in the throberoom by the time kae is here.
Jinx
Even Worse Kobold -

Loves a German
@Cerebrate  
shyanne was busy quietly moving to get behind the throne, so far successful as kae drew the attention of everyone in the room

Kae: stewart. I thank you for bringing me to see the king.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide