Afterworld

EclecticInspiration
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Skaven
Name: Aric  
Appearance: Tell me the season first  
Area you are located: North, entering Texas from Oklahoma  
Notes: I am 110% fine with a Vegas beginning. You know the sort. “Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.” Been working this job since a younger age, came from Oklahoma. Is probably in the process of delivering a package, or is about to go get one.  
Probably armed with a cash-money print Hi-Point
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@EclecticInspiration  
(not winter.)

the place had been getting wild, and the direwolf big enough to not fit into a normal truck certainly was even worse. this giant was Bruce, the number two of the dustwalker bandits.

“nothing personal kid. thing is, you’re carrying something i want, now the question is, do you hand it over and i blow your brain out? or do you not hand it over and my boys search you to the bone, literally, and then i blow your brain out?”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“F-fuck…I-I’m not carrying anything big,” he replies with fear in his eyes, the young rodent believing this to be true.  
He’s dressed in military boots, full-length pants, and a top reminiscent of military clothing, but without the camo. On his side is a basic pro mask and on his head is a pretty solid, funtional hat, although he keeps a regular hat in the buggy.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
“just the small matter of getting you a new home, and helping you get the inner beast under control.”

@EclecticInspiration  
“aren’t you? you there check his messenger bag.”

the bandit rummages through it then shakes his head.

“but the tip was… hey bought any souvenirs?”
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
“good, time we get back to that.”

[we culd include a timeskip here.)

@EclecticInspiration  
Bruce: “kid, we know for sure it’s going this route, and we know it’s no longer at your last waystation, so either you have it, or a pigeon is carrying it and i find that unlikely.”
EclecticInspiration

Skaven
@Cerebrate  
“I don’t know what you’re looking for- I deal with a lot of mail! F-fuck, have you tried dumping my bag out?” He inhales and holds it, then exhales- he’s controlling his breathing to try(and fail) to keep calm. In truth, the item is on his person, but he hadn’t decided how he’d say that one yet.
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@Okelkinam12  
this was surprisingly more easy, she could feel the effects the sun had, the motion of nutrients through the intricate veins, and she felt as if she could tug at them.

@EclecticInspiration  
@Jinx  
Bruce: “last chance, you can give it to me or she will take it, and she will be much less nice.”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide