A Rising Resistance and a Falling Empire

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
the girls giggle and moans as Flick squeezes herself on his shaft whimpering oh fuck your amazing~

Frisk: Nyanta is def our pet however we treat him fairly~ now fuck my sister~
NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
the kitty bouncing on you moans and gasps squeezing her warmth around you as the girl next to you whimper as well

flick f..feel free to fill me up to sir~ a veteran like yourself deserves all the treatment~
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
both frisk and flick meow out in a lodu happy moan as you feel juices cover your member and fingers Nyahs!~

the both pant and flick slowly gets off him whimpering as cum drips down her legs and thighs

both girls get beside you and lick your cheek snuggling close
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
fhey purr and giggle rubbing his chest oh and if you ever want  
flick whispers if you grab nyantas collar and call him wildcat he will melt and do what you want~
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
they both giggle and purr  
flick if you ever need another medical check up please do visit again~ she suddenly sits up oh goodness i forgot about dinner!~  
and with that she is suddenly gone  
Frisk hahaha
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
she gets very excited and purrs swaying her fluffy tail and grining oh i really like you~ wanna test out that new back of yours~  
she stands and sways her hips as she goes to lie down on the examination table
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
she purrs and beckons him in with her paw, spreading her wet folds and meowing with a wink oh and same offer to me~ feel free to fill me up~

she without trying to hide it, eyes up his juice and cum stained shaft
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
she gasped and moaned out biting her lip and growling in bliss oh fuck you really are big~

she squeezes her ass around his shaft and even with the hard thrust you had zero pain, these two can work magic

she trails her paws down his chest
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Cerebrate  
he csn see her shiver in pleasure and whimpers at that softly oh damn~ I’m fucking excited for this~

she wraps her legs around him and playfully pulls him into her with a wink
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
she reaches her arms around him and grabs his back panting out and meowing softly her tight tailhole squeezes hard on him as he thrusts

Oh my nyahs~ you were right~
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide