A Rising Resistance and a Falling Empire

NyantaStarhunt
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

I post Changeling stuff
(i will try to wait for poeple to all se it and respond)

@Cerebrate  
true enough to those words the fait sound of more men approaching are heard

However before much else can happen. a strike of magic slams into the massive bonfire causing a small explosion to rock out. the officers quickly make for the stage and teh women screams_
Cerebrate
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Royal: “must be a rogue magistrate or something, we have to protect these people.”

Apep: “aren’t we on the soldier’s side?”

“they are not on ours clearly.”

GArth: “well, i wasn’t looking forward to imperial retirement anyways.”
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
the women yells out and some men from the crowd rise up bearing weapons and crude armour. taking down some of the officers rushing the stage

“its the Resistance!”

“WHy is the Empire doing this?!”

a small fight erupts as more people in Empire armor rushs into the fray, meeting them is the women leading a charge of this rebellion to fight them head on

@Cerebrate  
a group of soldiers rush at garth and the royal THERE IS A TARGET! TAKE HIM OUT!

@Fizzler  
ALCOHOL AQUIRED!
Cerebrate
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Garth is having precisely none of that tomfoolery and lets the first one break his face on the edge of his rounded shield, using the momentum to deliver a diqgonal hack at the next, the third meanwhile would get treated to one of Apep’s arrows and if there was a fourth he’d find out what five sharp stone darts in quick succession to the face can cause.

if they dispatched these attackers with no incident they’d follow apep as he leads them after the alchemist.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Fizzler

@Cerebrate  
an Imperial guard slams a hammer down directly in front of the goblin and laughs where you running o- blood spurts from his chest as a sword pierces it and meow is heard. The blade is pulled out and the man falls reveling a cat wearing very formal clothes I would recomend making for the tavern….the drinks are quite splendid
Cerebrate

Loves a Demon
@NyantaStarhunt  
Apep: “isn’t that guy wanted on bounty?”

Royal: “treacherous soldiers now, wanted criminals later, you two, let’s get out of here.”

GArth: “his lordship may be on to something a real imperial tactician wouldn’t do anything this sloppy.”
Sky
Even Worse Kobold -

Drgs&sharks
Well this got a little more interesting than she had expected it to. Crystal meanwhile was just sitting on a roof trying to make heads or tails of the situation…..and more importantly should she get involved or cut her losses and leave?

(Sorry about the wait, just woke up)
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
the cat as quickly as he appeared had gone off. continuing the fight

true to the cats word the bar seemed to be safe as most of the rebellion’s was stationed there.

a high pitched yell was heard as the women from the stage was hit by an arrow
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
for the others still out there

the fight continues on. @Sky there is the lady fromt eh stage who looks to need help

as for the other two the archer and the demon, youare caught in the thick of the battle imperials are rushing you
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -

Demonic Doggo
Matthew, coming back into reality after zoning out for quite some time, quickly looked around, picking up on the fact everything has gone to shit. So he quickly pulled out the case that contained his dagger and took I out of the case, before hastily moving towards any safe zone he can see
Sky
Even Worse Kobold -

Drgs&sharks
@NyantaStarhunt  
Welp looks like its time to get involved. She’d flick her wings out then take flight over to stage to pretend like she was a medic and see just how bad the damage was.
NyantaStarhunt

I post Changeling stuff
@Sky  
the lady uses a pistol to fire at an imperial and coughs up some blood  
Bloody arrow went into my armour piece. I will be fine

(pistols exist but are very crude. mainly flintlocks and rarely will a revolver exist)
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide