Is it possible to appeal a rejected merge request?

Garka la Garka
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger

Assistant
Garky la Tsuchinoko
@Bubbelvatten
Sometimes happens. When the image have the same resolution, the same format, and everything else is the same, I forgot the compression. Maybe will be useful in future have a value to compare the two compressions automatically, and help me in that. If you want, upload it again, and I merge it correctly, was my fault.
Normally, the others images you upload I merge them correctly, this was an exception for that reasons. Will take extra care for the next ones
Bubbelvatten

Feral aficionado
@Garka la Garka
Sorry, this is my fault! I should have written an explanation, but forgot to do it. Sadly, I could not upload it again, because I got the following error message:
“Image has already been uploaded: it’s image 312098”
Is there some other way to fix this?
GlitchedWolf
Even Worse Kobold -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Stop! Im the FB-Vee :3
I’ve restored your upload and merged the correct direction, thank you for finding better quality images!
@Garka la Garka
You could see in this case one had a bigger file size which is a good hint towards compression, to be sure you can then zoom in on both and compare to see which has less jpeg artifacts.
Bubbelvatten

Feral aficionado
@Garka la Garka
I just got notified that the images have been merged the right way around now. Thank you! I promise to take greater care in the future to write explanations for less obvious merge requests such as this one.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide