Deleted marge simpson upload

Site and Policy » Deleted marge simpson upload Search Posts
Anonymous #2FAE
There was a deletion of an uplodad in the artist reddragonkan gallery featuring character marge simpson recently. Not asking to restore it but would like to know why was taken down since there was no reason given.
Posted Report
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@Anonymous #2FAE
There were two images of Marge Simpson (The Simpsons) that were removed in the last day for Rule #3 because they did not have a clear relation to the furry fandom and it’s surrounding community.
Posted Report
Anonymous #2FAE
Alright, i think i get what its being stated although upon browsing the human tag have come across some that only show human characters without connecting to said community hence my confusion at first. Not trying to debate the deletion at this point, just tried to understand it.
Ciaran
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Gold Piece - Gold Supporter on Patreon
Artist -
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Draw or die
@Anonymous #2FAE
There are a lot of images which are uploaded that no one on staff sees, or thinks is actionable without looking into it. If you think there are some images that arguably should not be here, please report them and one of our volunteers will look into it.
In this case though, I think those images of Marge were really just of Marge. There are images of Marge here that I believe ARE apropos the furry fandom, especially the thanksgiving one where Marge either is, or is dressed as, a turkey.
If you feel the deleted images should be hosted here, can you describe what it was about the image that you thought made it furry?
For me, I can see the artist does furry art. And there is furry art of the series. But those images looked like Simpsons fanart, without any furry content or themes.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide