Vent Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
I have more time before I’m homeless, could even be several months, in which case I will hopefully have found a place by then anyway.
StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow meow :3
Yes!! I just checked my calendar and my only appointment that I have to go to in person this week is getting my labs done tomorrow! Though I’m getting labs for both primary care and oncologist, which might end up being a lot. I’ll probably bring a water bottle full of orange juice with me lol. I’ll obviously rest after that, but then I have a full week of no in-person appointments! Finally, a reprieve to get some walx in >^_^<
I do have a phone or video call with my psychiatrist on Wednesday - that will mark two weeks of being on Sertraline. Safe to say, the anti-depressant is going well and helping me immensely. I feel the best I’ve felt in a damn long time :3
@Elly Catfox
Wait, a worry occurred to me… Does this mean you’ll be living with that abusive roommate still? Cuz that’s definitely not good if that’s the case.
If anything bad happens or times get rough, always remember I give a shit about you too 💜
Anonymous #0E0B
It really grinds my gears when I have to stand up to somebody who won’t ever learn…kind of like me.

Orange juice plan worked like a charm! Arm hurts a little but I avoided getting too weak, now I’m back home and can rest. Not bad for someone who’s borderline anemic 💪💪💪
(For those who may not know, getting your labs done is what it’s called when you get blood drawn and possibly also give a urine sample. Standard practice for seeing certain kinds of doctors regularly, so they can test for various things)

Ufh, my arm still hurts and loox ever so slightly swollen. Think getting that many labs drawn was indeed too much 😓 Good thing I’m able to just rest and recover for the next few days
But I also have good news! My poet friend is finally coming to CA to visit family and friends, so I’ll get to hang out with him this weekend! With how much he and I have been working on our mental and physical health these past months, I’d say we’ve earned it 🥳
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
I’m tired. Been working all day. Can’t find my PSVR processing unit. Internet wasn’t working all day. Had a great day though regardless. Thank you meditation, thank you universe. ♥

@Elly Catfox
I had a great day too :3 Psychiatrist called early, and mom got home from the market just as I was looking for her to tell her about the call, so I got to help by putting the groceries away (had been sleeping prior to that). Lent emotional support to a couple friends over Discord who are going through some rough things. Went for my first walk in quite a while - the sky was a deep periwinkle, decorated by steely clouds. The moon was large, full, and a vibrant orange. The air warm :3
Lunarmoon21
Artist -

Mascgirl: She/Her
I’m a disgusting Zionist that deserves to die because being a Zionist means I support the protection of my peoples country. I don’t deserve to exist.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide