Today's Inconvenience

General Discussion » Today's Inconvenience Search Posts
Anonymous #7C49
Currently I’m experiencing diaherra, I had to visit to the bathroom and shit for much more than usual, I wouldn’t say I’m suffering though kind of irritating.
StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow meow :3
@Anonymous #7C49
Very true. That’s why it sux when my stomach gets fucked up because I have no idea if it’s just the chemo, or if it’s the food, or if I did touch something that would upset my stomach. My stomach is fragile, to be sure. I’ll bring my stomach issues up with my primary care doctor sometime within the next few visits and hopefully that’ll lead to finding out if there’s anything wrong
Anonymous #7C49
Here’s a little update, my case of diarrhea has been improving with less bathroom visit and less abdominal pain, though I’m been paranoid of suffering ailments or overshadow with a disease, my biggest fear is having rabies, despite having no incidents with any animal related situations, It’s been in my mind for rent free for a week now.
ChickPea

Note there’s a marginally small wound on my hand, it’s a dot, smaller than a grain of rice, I’m been jumping conclusions of I’m having diabetes or rabies again.

@Anonymous #7C49
Sheesh, that’s a long time to have diarrhea for. Keep hanging in there, staying hydrated and eating food when you can. Sometimes, I take ibuprofen so I’m able to eat, though thankfully those times are on the rare side.
You gotta calm down about rabies, as it doesn’t sound like it’s possible for you to have. Breathe calmly, slowly. Maybe stim if you can? My anxiety shot through the roof when a mod called me out recently. I found it helpful to collect myself, take some breaths, and play online mahjong, which I realized was a stim for me. It helped calm me down, so maybe try that.
@ChickPea
You are also most likely fine and should try to calm down. I have a couple red dots on my body that have been there for years and never gone away. They’re nothing. I routinely weaken my immune system with chemo, so if they were anything, I think I’d have had symptoms by now.
Big recommendation for both of you to see doctors if at all possible. A primary care doctor can test you for rabies and diabetes. A therapist can help talk you through things, and a psychiatrist can prescribe meds to help calm you down. I’m on a low dose of Sertraline (generic for Zoloft) and it has helped my anxiety a lot thus far, both so I can have better mental health in general, and so I can better deal with when my friends go through stuff >^_^<

I find myself yet again inconvenienced by kittens who do not know that keyboards are not to be walked upon.
9833ddddddddddddddd34”:??????:dddddddddddddddddddddddddfyyyyyyyyyyy899999999999999999tswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa555555555555555555555555555555555555+01———–poooooooooooooooooo766666666666666666666666666666\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Princess has spoken!

Oh, something that also came to mind: Living with disease isn’t so bad. It does suck, and life would definitely be better without it, but your life can still be absolutely incredible if you persevere and don’t give up! I’ve had incurable cancer growing on my face since I was a teen. On year ten of chemo pills for it.
And I’m surrounded by friends that absolutely love me. I help people talk and work through trauma and I’m there for them so they aren’t alone. I am The Strong One, able to deal with extreme aspects of others’ depression, though I am no substitute for therapy. Still, a therapist alone isn’t enough and you’re only gonna get in to see them so often. People need someone who cares for them, and that’s what I do. Chemo leaves me disabled due to the side effects, but I have made something of myself regardless.
What I do definitely isn’t for everyone. I know people that absolutely could not handle the times I’ve gone deep into depression on them. And that’s valid. It’s half the reason I started meds and am on an entire medical journey to get problems fixed and ensure it stops happening, the other half of the reason being for myself. Win-win.
But, my point is that you can still find fulfillment if you have a disease, so don’t give up! Does not have to be anywhere near the extreme that I do. You can find whatever worx best for you >^_^< So try not to fear disease so much.
Except for rabies. Definitely do not get rabies. But both of you more than likely don’t have it. Talk to a doctor and get a blood test for it if it’ll help set your minds at ease, if you can.

@ChickPea
Yeah, I find constipation far worse than diarrhea. It’s quite reliving to get a lot out of my stomach, and so long as I’m not having diarrhea constantly, it’s not really threatening. Probably skip a chemo dose or two to be safe. Constipation, on the other hand… I’ve been through hell, to say the least.

Yikes! The one bad thing about summer - the first mosquito >m< I am very allergic, to the point when we had an infestation of them last summer, I felt my throat wanting to close up a little at one point and my heart felt kinda… off. Thank goodness for anti-histamines. That was after a pretty extreme amount of bites. Hopefully, I’m not bit this time. They swell horribly and are itchy and painful for a week+.
I am equipped with one of the two tools for dealing with them. A vacuum cleaner with attachment. You want to get the attachment to close to it and then turn the vacuum on. Trying to squish them with a kleenex or something will often result in a miss and the mosquito flies away. They’re such thin wisps that, even with my glasses on, they disappear easily. Good thing my glasses aren’t completely unwearable right now - they are broken, but not to the point I can’t use them real quick to see what that shape on the wall/ceiling is. I’m nearsighted, nya.
The second tool for dealing with mosquitoes is garlic salt. I need a fresh one as mine’s a bit too old. The key is to rub it all over you in addition to eating it. I had quite fascinating results with it during last year’s infestation - I got my chin bit once, which made little sense until considering I had neglected putting garlic salt on my chin. That was nice, because my chin can’t swell up anywhere near as much. They also bit my mom and I was like, woah finally I’m not the only one here getting bit xD So garlic salt worx to keep em off you and isn’t environmentally dangerous like pesticides. You stink of garlic but when you’re as allergic as I am, I don’t really care xD Garlic’s good for you anyway >^_^<
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide