0.00% 0 votes
One
0.00% 0 votes
They're
0.00% 0 votes

Poll ends . 41 votes cast so far.

StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow meow :3
I know you understand my pain with heartbreak, Whatsername… No, that’s not the message. The message is it’s time to tell you about the only time I cried to this song. It wasn’t over heartbreak. It was during that week-long silent treatment from mom. She literally loved me one day and stopped saying it the next when I saved her life. Like, I know it’s about a couple but except for like a lyric or two, it fit the situation. Though of course it also makes me think of bad past relationships. You are the one, the one to save me from the pain of heartbreak and loneliness 🩷
Or maybe it’s about your pain too. Your pain with Gentle Flower as she couldn’t give you the love you deserve from her. The love she wanted to give. Everything has a multitude of interpretations but we have solved the puzzle 💛

My Chemical Romance I’ve listened to this song so many times I don’t cry at it anymore but WELLP HERE WE GO WITH THE WATERWORX AGAIN - Cancer (Strange Kitten and Cactus Bloom’s version)
Rent - Today 4 U

“No one is better off alone. If there’s a kid out there…” well I already forgot the rest of the quote. A kid on an orange and yellow mountain bike. And “Where’s the dad?” NCIS do be saying quite a bit today. “We need someone to fill in the blanks on Saharah’s prison time.”
Anyway, ayy Whatsername, guess who the fuck’s gonna cover you? Ya boi Collins >^_^<
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Lovense - Hands Free!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide