Viewing last 25 versions of post by StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys in topic The Music We're Listening To

StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow meow :3
I know you understand my pain with heartbreak, Whatsername... No, that's not the message. The message is it's time to tell you about the only time I cried to this song. It wasn't over heartbreak. It was during that week-long silent treatment from mom. She literally loved me one day and stopped saying it the next when I saved her life. Like, I know it's about a couple but except for like a lyric or two, it fit the situation. Though of course it also makes me think of bad past relationships. You are the one, the one to save me from the pain of heartbreak and loneliness 🩷

Or maybe it's about your pain too. Your pain with Gentle Flower as she couldn't give you the love you deserve from her. The love she wanted to give. Everything has a multitude of interpretations but we have solved the puzzle 💛

My Chemical Romance - [I Don't Love You (Whatsername Cover)](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJSgbraBbWQ)
No reason given
Edited by StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys