0.00% 0 votes
One
0.00% 0 votes
They're
0.00% 0 votes

Poll ends . 41 votes cast so far.

StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow meow :3
More bonding with my friend Kris today and she’s talking about her crush’s ex who treated him horribly. Kris was talking about how them and their crush bonded over this song, which is funny because I listened to it a whole bunch a few months back when I was hurting. And like, it’s so fitting now after everything that has happened. Here I am today, beating depression and PTSD as the friend army just sends me love >^_^<
All-American Rejects - Gives You Hell

And how is she supposed to feel if she sees this? Don’t you think it would scare her too? We all know she’s been through a lot and has anger issues. That’s lowkey what a lot of my posts have been about, how love and kindness can win over that kind of thing. I hope she’s okay. This is a lot.

When I was going through a lot and posting on here, I copy-pasted the lyrics to La Vie Boheme A and B on here. Elly posted this really angry thing on Facebook about someone calling her the f-slur and showed her holding a small knife. At the time, I assumed she wasn’t talking about me and someone had shouted that at her. But obviously, I don’t know that for certain. And it scared me and sent me into that psychotic episode.
So, I want to help her feel better and such. And hope she’s trustworthy and everything. Fucking obviously I didn’t intend to hurt her by posting that. La Vie Boheme is my life anthem, I had told her that previously, and the slur is reclamatory. Exactly like it is in American Idiot and Holiday.
…Wait, has Elly ever talked about what their favourite band is on here? Cat has, er, quite the deep connection to Green Day, let’s say. I remember something she told me once.
No prizes for guessing what my favourite band is.
Green Day - American Idiot
Green Day - Holiday
My Chemical Romance - I’m Not Okay

Okay, I’m calmer now. I read the description and it’s references. That’s… exactly what I do. I’m sorry I got so worried, but it’s probably understandable why. We have talked this through and I am calm again.

Still, though. No regrets about living my life by love. One must become in tune with truly living, occasionally sharing memories of the past but mostly, embracing the thoughts and desires of the present. Worry about the future? A little, sure. But it is best to not get too overwhelmed by it all. I did and well… Yeah, lol.
It reminds me of the lesson Mimi teaches us:
“There is no future. There is no past. I live this moment as my last.”
It may sound alarming at first, but she’s being metaphorical.
“There’s only us. There’s only this. Forget regret or life is yours to miss. No other road. No other way. No day but today”
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Lovense - Hands Free!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide