One
0.00% 0 votes
They're
0.00% 0 votes

Poll ends . 37 votes cast so far.

StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow
@Elly Catfox
Hey sorry I missed your post for a few days, forgot to check this thread for a bit. That’s an awesome remix! And the reason 3s and 4s have been following you is I turned 34 a few days ago >^-^<
And what the birthday week it’s been, new albums from Green Day and Alkaline Trio and a new girlfriend, and just like that I’m starting to feel good again when I thought I’d be stuck in depression for a much longer time >^-^< Bada bing, bada bing, bada boom, good luck and good karma bring me what I need, and using my love to build a polycule might just be a solid enough plan for the future :3
StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow
Wistful, nostalgia waves are strong tonight as I reminisce on my high school days. My mom watches Judge Judy as I happen upon an image of an American Idiot flag in my search for a new cover photo for Facebook, and I am instantly transported back. Back to when I had it taped to the slope of the ceiling in my old bedroom. I had completely forgotten I even had that. I wonder if I still do.
Thinking back to the days of struggling to learn guitar because dyspraxia was making it difficult, to listening to A7X, to the San Bernadino punk riot that broke out shortly after Funeral Dress played, and to Rob Chaos’ response at Warped a couple months later. Long post, I know, but I thought it would be cool to add context.
Green Day - American Idiot
Green Day - Longview (The song I had been trying to learn on guitar)
Avenged Sevenfold - Strength of the World
Funeral Dress - Party On
Total Chaos - Boot Party
It feels surreal that I’m coming up on 20 years since I started high school. Surreal that I’m still here despite how I felt every single night. Surreal that I have so much life to live yet. Surreal how some things never change.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide