Stupid Stuff That Comes to Mind That We Want to Post

Poll results: Is baseball a fruit?

Why are you still reading these options?
20.51% 16 votes
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
20.51% 16 votes
No, but a tin can
17.95% 14 votes
POLAND CAN INTO SPACE
16.67% 13 votes
What is love?
11.54% 9 votes
The Crusades were unjustified genocide
8.97% 7 votes
<<THat's what V2 is for.>>
3.85% 3 votes

Poll ends . 78 votes cast so far.

StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Make some noise!
Linda Perry readying herself for her morning crowing of “What’s Going On”:
If you’re wondering why I made this, it’s because when I was a kid, I was very oblivious to substance use. I had quite the alternative interpretation of what “Get real high” meant.
I thought I would only find this slightly funny but now that I’ve actually made it, I’m losing my shit. I’m in tears. This ended up way better than I thought it would xDD
Posted Report
StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Make some noise!
@MoonOtter
And that was intentional, because I chose the small canvas size I use for my posts on here. Small canvas is friendlier to forums, especially since I’d imagine people browse FurB on their phones more often than not. The downside is, of course, not the greatest image quality and not the most space to work with. So if I wanted to scale, it would either mean a tiny Linda that’s hard to see, or a Linda standing on nothing but roof. Which I’m not sure would have read as well as being able to see the whole house. She could have easily just looked like she was on a tile floor or something.
If you or a loved one has been hurt or had your property damaged by giant Linda Perry, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-800-Whats-Up
Posted Report
Lunarmoon21
Artist -

Mascgirl: She/Her
💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🎈💄🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂🧂
Lunarmoon21
Artist -

Mascgirl: She/Her
They should replace airbags with bags of chips. Since a bag of lays chips is filled with mostly air, tape one to your steering wheel, so when you get into an accident, the air in the bag will keep you from cracking your skull, and in the process you’ll get a mouthful of chips.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide