Stupid Stuff That Comes to Mind That We Want to Post

Poll results: Is baseball a fruit?

Why are you still reading these options?
21.52% 17 votes
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
20.25% 16 votes
No, but a tin can
17.72% 14 votes
POLAND CAN INTO SPACE
16.46% 13 votes
What is love?
11.39% 9 votes
The Crusades were unjustified genocide
8.86% 7 votes
<<THat's what V2 is for.>>
3.80% 3 votes

Poll ends . 79 votes cast so far.

Posted
Link
jekson
Deletion reason: Spambot, sockpuppeting and spamming other spambots
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
Is it legal to have fanart of Yosemite Sam and Elmer Fudd on this site since they are part of Looney Tunes? Or is this a forbidden thought?
@MoonOtter
On second thought Im going with the rich guy!
Lunarmoon21
Artist -

Mascgirl: She/Her
When my mom gave me the talk she didn’t tell me that the sperm cells were in semen, all she said was that it they came out of the urethra, and that made me think they came out with urine, so it’s her fault I have a piss kink now. Lmyao
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@Lunarmoon21
Beating them with their own dogma. You’re a good one Lunar. Don’t forget to feel and love yourself though.
Know the differences between what you can change and what you can’t. Know that some of them only want the aesthetics of logic. They won’t always listen to the truth no matter how much you say it. But never give up. ♥
And a belated Shana Tova to you. 💫
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide