Stupid Stuff That Comes to Mind That We Want to Post

Poll results: Is baseball a fruit?

Why are you still reading these options?
21.52% 17 votes
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
20.25% 16 votes
No, but a tin can
17.72% 14 votes
POLAND CAN INTO SPACE
16.46% 13 votes
What is love?
11.39% 9 votes
The Crusades were unjustified genocide
8.86% 7 votes
<<THat's what V2 is for.>>
3.80% 3 votes

Poll ends . 79 votes cast so far.

LP2Lily
Artist -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

Lily Fathom
1)If Ku booty ooh is the only one with a computer then where did he buy it?
(2)If Ginine of Konoho wear grean vests then why is Naruto wearing Orange 24/7? Or does this simply mark him as Nine-tails?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
Just a reminder for anyone: If you see an art on this site, maybe go onto the source and give the original artist a like or a comment and maybe even follow them.
Furbooru can be a place to discover unknown content and to give publicity to unknown or forgotten artists.
(2)If Ginine of Konoho wear grean vests then why is Naruto wearing Orange 24/7? Or does this simply mark him as Nine-tails?
I guess genin have freedom in clothing. I like to think Naruto being an energetic kid likes the color orange. Although I wouldnt put it past that Nine-tails choice.
Praedyth
Even Worse Kobold -
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.

Demonic Doggo
Zoomer is such a useless term these days.
Imagine a zoomer born in 1999 talking to his nephew born in 2012.
His nephew would probably call Game Cube ancient tech. And say ask who the heck May or Misty were.
Mention boomer to a gamer and the destiny, left for dead, and state of decay community will stare at you as well
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
I have an idea for a PMD character: a Houndoom that is gruff, is like a drill sergent, expects perfect discipline and has a heavy German accent.
Because Houndoom is basically a Doberman and Dobermans originated from Germany.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
If the brony ponify then us furries need a term. Like I don’t know!
How about Fur-A-fy? We verify it by making it furry.
Take the anime Naruto for instance. Sasuke being a wolf. He got furafied.
XD
Cosmas-the-Explorer

The Mystery Dungeon Guy
It will be a great tragedy when kids dont watch cartoons anymore. I’ll make sure my kids do so and not be taken over by Tik Tok or whatever will replace it
MoonOtter
Even Worse Kobold -

Moon.
@Lunarmoon21
While I agree that circumcision is needless, awful, and horribly outdated, keep in mind there’s probably people reading this forum who were circumcised through no fault of their own (ya know, cause they were newborns). Pretty insensitive thing to post with that in mind.
Elly Catfox
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
I like you. giggles You have much to learn about the ways of this world, but your freedom of spirit is much appreciated all the same nya. >*_*< ~
Sidenote, you notuce we’re all mook people here?
even me, i am a purrson of the night, just look at crescent upon my brow! >^_^<
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide