Lewd Thread

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
I want to nuzzle and lick my woman. Kitten adores her like none other. I want to paw softly and affectionately at her and be pretty for my goddess. I want to arch my back against her legs and look up and plant little kisses on her thighs and soak in her beauty, and do whatever she tells me. Mistress is wonderful and commands respect and desire with her presence or her absence. ❤️ ~
Posted Report
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
♡♡♡♡♡ I just got so dirty with a guy. It was so good, oml. I put on the red and black and pink and black stripeys alternating and we got stupid fucking around ♡♡♡♡♡♡ he’s ornery but also really neurospicy and got so much potential. I like him. New fuckbuddy, >:3 yessss.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide