General VRChat Thread (SFW-only)

Kaifloof
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

đź’ž#1 Roxy Simpđź’ž
Not quite sure how to start this one but I figure as a furry based booru, I may have better luck here than anywhere else.

I wanted to start this thread just for chatting about VRChat and to see if anyone had any suggestions for worlds, avatars, etc.

For starters, does anybody know what the species is for this avatar? I’ve been told it’s a Hopkin, but trying to look up google images with the search containing “Hopkin furry” or “Hopkin fursona” gives me mixed results, and I mostly wanna know more about the species as well as if it’s open so I can make one myself.  
! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfK5yjDXoAoEF1J?format=png&name=small !

The other thing I’d like to discuss is… Does anybody have any suggestions for artists to commission for VRChat avatars? I know there’s the VRCTraders discord, but I’d really prefer to go straight to well known artists, rather than make a post and maybe get lucky that someone will pick up my order.

If this doesn’t belong here, let me know and I’ll delete it. Again, I posted here thinking I’d have better results here than steam’s forums ^^
X-96Z
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.

yea speaking of that howlers mods are jerks oh how dare i actually wanna give a shit about my own race wtfh…. but hey keep trying to bullshit as many as u get off on with that sillynesss
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide