Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kaifloof in topic General VRChat Thread (SFW-only)

Kaifloof
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Artist -

💞#1 Roxy Simp💞
Not quite sure how to start this one but I figure as a furry based booru, I may have better luck here than anywhere else.
I
have a few questions for VRChat, and while

I could post this to steam, I don't think steam's toxic forum lurkers would let the discussion last very long.

I also wan
ted to start this thread just for chatting about VRChat and to see if anyone had any suggestions for worlds, avatars, etc.

~~
For starters, does anybody know what the species is for this avatar? I've been told it's a Hopkin, but trying to look up google images with the search containing "Hopkin furry" or "Hopkin fursona" gives me mixed results, and I mostly wanna know more about the species as well as if it's open so I can make one myself.

! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfK5yjDXoAoEF1J?format=png&name=small !

~~

The other thing I'd like to discuss is... Does anybody have any suggestions for artists to commission for VRChat avatars? I know there's the VRCTraders discord, but I'd really prefer to go straight to well known artists, rather than make a post and _*maybe_* get lucky that someone will pick up my order.

If this doesn't belong here, let me know and I'll delete it. Again, I posted here thinking I'd have better results here than steam's forums ==\^\^==
No reason given
Edited by Kaifloof