Count to 1000

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
full

*The 214 has a 15,000 lb/t takeoff weight and the 214_ST_ derivative model has 17,000 lb/t.

The 214ST was produced from 1982 to 1993. To this day it is the most capable Bell Textron helicopter in terms of raw lifting power until the Bell 525 Relentless, introduced in 2018 with 20,500 lb/t, hits to market.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@MagpulDynamicPie  
Crap I’m sorry! My grandma needed me to bag up a bunch of foodstuffs for her, clean out her fridge, and put what didn’t fit in her’s in mine! Gotta get to bed now too I think.

For what it’s worth though, 220, 221, 222, and 223!

(I don’t see a rule that says I can’t do that so it should be fine right?)

full
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide