Count to 1000

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya

@Anonymous #3B3A  
Well if that isn’t a gross oversimplification, I don’t know what is. PC gaming really made great strides, Sega consoles ruled much of the 90s as well, and the N64 had a somewhat modest, yet important hayday too. And don’t forget the gameboys, Gameboy pockets, and Gameboy Colours.
Anonymous #3B3A
I⑨⑨∃

@OliverHancock  
Pardon, I only just listed the most memorable one from my personal experience.

The others you listed are more forgettable for me.  
PC only became more memorable in the next decade for my life, same for GBA, and Sega Genesis (Emulator).

I only played N64 in emulator in previous decade from present time.
Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@Anonymous #3B3A  
Pssht, I’m just giving ya crap and excitement, it’s cool homie!

1994, the year of my birth, and the year that web momentum shifts West.

When main Web inventor Tim Berners-Lee forms the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in 1994, the European headquarters are slated for the Web’s birthplace, CERN in Switzerland, with U.S. headquarters at MIT in Boston. But then CERN changes its plans and the core team of Web developers gets split among several French research sites. Also in 1994, Vice-President Al Gore supports a prominent White House Web site, as well as encouraging funding of W3C in the U.S.
Perhaps most important, Silicon Valley begins to invest in the commercial possibilities of the Web – including Java and the formation of Netscape. The momentum for Web development shifts further West, and never returns to Europe.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide