Count to 1000

Elly Catfox
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Bronze Piece - Bronze Supporter on Patreon

nya
@zBL4CKGH0STz  
Holy shit I feel really old.

2004 saw many solid titles in already-beloved video game franchises, including:

Sonic Heroes, Sonic Advance 3, World Of Warcraft, Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen, Doom 3, Pikmin 2, Ace Combat 5, Spiderman 2, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Metroid: Zero Mission, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Halo 2, Half Life 2, and Jak 3.

Before 2004, I had previously played Starcraft, Space Invaders 2000, an Asteroids game for PC, Driver, and probably a half-dozen other games before, including a GBA with some Namco arcade games and some spiderman thing on it for a little bit until it got stolen, but it wasn’t until I got a gamecube for Christmas in 2004 with Sonic Heroes (brand new) and Spiderman 1 (out the bargain bin) that I actually had video games I could save my files on and own myself.
Havok_Pony
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

2006 - Pluto demoted to “dwarf planet” setting the stage for all future “science is wrong, I was taught different in 2nd grade” discourse
Elly Catfox

nya
@Anonymous #3B3A  
Levitt and Dubner’s take on climate change in the 2005 book SuperFreakonimics was a cheap, contrarian point meant to make people feel highly intellectual when they actually aren’t. They downplay and many of the threats and leave out many others when it’s convenient for forwarding their point and potentially selling more copies, and they have been debunked multiple times.

Making one smart, reading books does not.

2007 was the year that Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, even though they were 2006 releases, were the number 1 and 2 bestsellers on the Nintendo DS platform.
Anonymous #3B3A
2009 - Swine Flu pandemic starts (about 1 year period), not as severe as the one in a decade later…

The next year, hint that is the beginning of the new legendary equine fandom we all know.  
It started airing 2 months after the above pandemic ends.
Elly Catfox

nya
2010 – one of the most “meh” years in video games of the last 20 years. However, strategy fans got Starcraft II and Civilization V, and Pokemon fans got HeartGold and Soul Silver, all of which were solid titles,and for some, one of these games out there was all they wanted. I personally remember being super stoked for Starcraft II, and I was able to get it at some point in 2011. It’s one of my favorite games of all time, despite me finally deleting it and my Blizzard account to boycott Activision-Blizzard these days. Although I liked it very much and just took it on face value for what it was, I can also see why a lot of people didn’t like the Wings Of Liberty campaign story.
Procerus

Le giraffe
2013 - death of nelson mandela and creation of gangnam style  
also megadeth made their worst album up to date that year
Anonymous #3B3A
2015 - ASEAN goal.

Also it’s a second year that MLP is popular in some ASEANs now, such as Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines.

Comrade Glimmer was introduced this year.
Anonymous #3B3A
2017 : Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy was released, revival of the franchise, WOAH meme is created along with, and Touhou 16 is also released, what a year of gaming revival.

MLP the Movie was also released, marks the one of the golden years of entertainment in 2010s.

But before all those in the year, r/place was set in April.
Anonymous #3B3A
201⑨ : My graduation year.

And one bitter medicine for humanity starts to form at the end of it in China (siliently), known as Coronavirus-2019 shortened as Covid19.

Next one, please count specially because it is the most important time of this website as well.

@OliverHancock

@TheKönigsTigorII

I want either OliverHancock or TheTigor to count it, lol, but only if you insist…
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide