Ask the mods anything.

Garka la Garka
Artist -
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger

Assistant
Burden of Responsibility
@LP2Lily
A late response, but, if I can answer it: Raclette. I live between Spain and Switzerland, and usually I prefer the food of the later. Not that Spain have bad food (paella <3) but for me my motherland occupies an especial site in my heart. Also, melting cheese ftw.
Bubbelvatten

Feral aficionado
Is it possible to appeal a rejected merge request? I uploaded a less compressed version of this image, but it was erroneously merged the wrong way around.
EDIT: I missed the recommendation to start a new topic under Site and Policy instead, so I have done that now.
Posted
Link
Anonymous #4F98
Deletion reason: Spambot
Posted
Link
Anonymous #9A78
Deletion reason: Spambot
Bubbelvatten

Feral aficionado
Did the site temporarily go down for anyone else? I got a “502 Bad Gateway” error, which seems to have affected some other booru sites as well.
StrangeKittenOfTheFabulousKilljoys

Meow meow :3
@𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Not a mod (obviously) but, you’re in luck! The universe rewards me for everything I’ve been through recently, and rewards you for being a good friend to me throughout >^_^< My mom doesn’t know who you are, and the word “enchilada” has not left my lips for quite sometime, and yet, what did she find at the market today?
They looked so good I took the bold choice of having them be the first thing I ate now that I’m almost done with my food poisoning. Tangy. Zesty. A complete delight. Quick and easy to microwave, too! And 21 grams of protein, a nice strong amount to get my body back on track!
You’re presumably not a vegetarian so let’s look at additional options for you:
You have a nice beer with yours, I’ll have a nice lemonade with mine. Cheers mate! 🍻
Bubbelvatten

Feral aficionado
Does Furbooru discourage uploading “remastered” versions of images? Normally, I never alter artists’ works in any way whatsoever; however, I have one case in mind which I consider to be different.
The current version of >>2289 is of modest resolution (1200 × 1200), but I managed to procure the original version as uploaded to DeviantArt by the artist (3000 × 3000), which I very much would like to upload. However, notice that the image includes an inset reference, which is noticeably downscaled and compressed even in our current version. In the high‐resolution original, the contrast between the artwork and the inset photograph is even more startling; I therefore set out to find the original version of the reference photograph as well, which I did!
When creating remasters of this sort, I consider myself to be meticulous, making sure to line everything up as exactly as possible. In this case, the artwork itself would not be altered by one single pixel; only the inset photograph would get replaced by its original version.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide