[NSFW] Intersex sexuality + form tag pairings split

LightningBolt
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote a fanfiction consisting of at least around 2.2k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Tag Lover - Good and Proficient Tagger

Senior Moderator
Emo siren
Today, I split up various sexuality and form tags so that there is not only a way to tell who is on top of whomst (roughly speaking), but also so that there is still a single catch-all tag that covers both scenarios.

I split up male/intersex female into intersex female on male and male on intersex female and both imply the first tag.

I did the same for a few other intersex sexualities, but so many of them are so small it will be some time before they are finalized.

I did the same split for every form on form tag, in addition to renaming the main non-specific tag into form/form even for feral on feral and anthro on anthro.

I split up anthro/feral into anthro on feral and feral on anthro and of course, both imply the first tag.

All of these splits and additional tags are to allow users to search for or filter specific subsets of all of them instead of them all being lumped together. But there is also still a general tag for each one so people who want all or none can still use that tag. In addition, if you are unsure what extra tag to add, you can just skip it and simply add the catch-all tag and let someone else get it if they want to.

Please look over the descriptions and implications for all of the tags to better understand them, and ask if you are confused.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide