[Explicit warning] X-ray and Internal

Poll results: How should the tag be called that shows the insides of a character?

internal
60.00% 3 votes
x-ray
40.00% 2 votes
other (elaborate in a reply)
0.00% 0 votes

Poll ended with 5 votes.

Moon Flower
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Founder Artist - Had at least 75 images under their tag before the site has hit its 50,000 uploads milestone.
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public
Artist -

Moon?
I would clear up the use of internal and x-ray .

I personally would welcome to adapt e621’s take over DB’s take. X-ray should be the technology, the waves, the actual x-ray pictures, while internal should describe when art turns body parts the transluscent to see what’s going on inside. At the moment x-ray has a count of 4 and internal 15.

Adding descriptions would help.

x-ray description: X-ray is a form of invisible electromagnetic radiation used to create monochrome imagery, usually of bones. Not to be confused with internal, art that features translucent body parts or cutaway images to illustrate the ongoings inside a character’s body.

internal description: Art that features translucent body parts or cutaway images which illustrate the ongoings inside a character’s body.

As a follow-up I would suggest to maybe even alias internal to internal view if needed.

Also poll because all the rage is about polls.
CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
@Moon Flower  
“Internal view” is indeed better than just “internal”, because there can be other internal things (e.g. “internal cumshot”)

I think there should be also some distinction between images like this:  
full

and this:

full

On e621 the first one would be tagged as “cutaway” (cutaway being just the tag for showing something additionally to the main picture) and “internal” and the second one as “translucent body” and “internal”.

I don’t necesarily like the usage of “translucent body” for both body that is really transculenct, for example changeling’s belly:

full

and making the body translucent just to show what’s going on inside to the viewer, because the body itself would not be translucence “in universe” of that picture.
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide