Basic implications and aliases

Joey
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Artist -
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

System Administrator
It looks like a lot of recent suggestions were done, but no one replied saying they were handled. I’ve went through and aliased/implied everything that was left, and I’ll keep an eye on this thread to make sure that requests are handled timely and acknowledged.
@Lil’ Furry
I agree with the (mlp) suffixing, but I’m gonna get confirmation from the rest of the staff before setting those. Thank you.
Joey
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Artist -
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

System Administrator
I don’t know what you want to do with hot pants, hotpants, and short shorts but they should aliased to one. Personally I would do hotpants but either is fine. the denim variant daisy dukes should be implied to that alias chosen.
I went with “short shorts” because that is by far the most commonly used tag, with over 6x as many images tagged with that compared to the next tag.
I’m not certain about this one, primarily because “furrified” means to turn into a furry character, while “anthrofied” is more specific in meaning an “turn into an anthromorphic character”. It seems there’s a number of feral furrifications, so aliasing that could reduce tag accuracy.
I did alias furrification into furrified though, as those are the same thing.
Hoffun Way
Even Worse Kobold -

On Fire
Is there a particular reason that french kissing is aliased into kissing?
I don’t quite see a reason not to keep french kissing as its own thing. Shouldn’t french kissing just imply kissing instead?
There’s also french kiss, which I believe should be aliased to french kissing as we seem to prefer participle form.
Also tongue kissing.
Edit: just found licking tongue. Not sure how much that overlaps with french kissing? Is that what the tag’s supposed to be? …Am I getting off topic here?
Interested in advertising on Furbooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Furbooru is not cheap to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide