Artist Aliases Request Thread.

CruFox
The 1% - Hit 1% of Uploads Milestone for a year
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Dedicated Lifter  - Uploaded over 5k art pieces
Seedling - Gave the site life with many uploads during its first months
Heavy Lifter -
Astra - Helped choose the name for our mascot - Astra.
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.

I like tags
I did this other way around because shorter seemed better and it’s also their website url

@Radomila Radon  

Aliased to artist:etya because that’s the common core and also displayed name on Twitter and Patreon@Mildgyth  

Aliased to artist:toxoglossa, I think the only reason it’s with two “x” on Twitter is because it was already taken with just one, displayed name is with one X.

Rest is done.
Somedragonguy
Even Worse Kobold -
Birthday Fur - Joined within the first year of the site operation and has had significant amount of activity as of June 1, 2021.
Heavy Lifter - Uploaded over 1k art pieces
Passing of the Eclipse - Joined within the first month of public opening and has had at least some activity as of August 3, 2020.
Since the Beginning - Registered before the site was public

Dragonpone
artist:buzzkillbluefish -> artist:patrick debardelaben  
DA -> Signature

While I’d prefer “patrick debardelaben” as almost all of their art uses this signature, aqua bunny/aquabunny is also a name applied to most of their sites that I would put above “buzzkillbluefish”. Context would suggest “aqua bunny” is more of a title for their blogs then the name they specifically go by (as implied by Patreon and Tumblr descriptions) but that also might just be semantics ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CruFox
Even Worse Kobold -
Tag Master - Exceptionally Good and Proficient Tagger
Derpy Fur - Prevented Furbooru's terrible fate in April of 2021.
Heavy Lifter -

I like tags
That signature is not made to be easily readable, I don’t think it’s a good candidate for the main tag in this case. I can’t find the name used anywhere else than on that signature. It’s written more in a way that one would write on a formal document for example to sign a contract. I don’t think much people would recognize it, even I can’t really read those letters in the surname. Some art is also signed az “BKBF”:  

While I’d prefer “patrick debardelaben” as almost all of their art uses this signature, aqua bunny/aquabunny is also a name applied to most of their sites that I would put above “buzzkillbluefish”. Context would suggest “aqua bunny” is more of a title for their blogs then the name they specifically go by (as implied by Patreon and Tumblr descriptions) but that also might just be semantics ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It seems like it’s not a thing that just one artist contributes to:  
Aqua Bunny is a large fan effort to showcase a lot of cute, fun and funny things utilizing the Nidoran family from the Pokemon series.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide